Quantcast

RatPac Sunday?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by BoomSplat
Where is the rat pack???? pm me please!!! :devil:
Rat pack is one fun trail in an area that has lots of fun trails out near CleEllum. Off of I-90 you'd take exit 80. Normally, you wanna meet up with someone who's been there first so they can show you how to find the trail and such.

It's a fun, flowy single track that sends you down a long hillside. Tons of fun!

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
There's a big hole in the center of the waterfall ladder that catches your front wheel as you go down.
When I was there on Saturday, there was a big stick wedged in that bridge sticking straight up in the air... I took it kinda like a "Danger - bridge out!" sign... that sucks if someone took it out without actually repairing the bridge.:angry:

gtastro

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
in the 253
Originally posted by Happy
When I was there on Saturday, there was a big stick wedged in that bridge sticking straight up in the air... I took it kinda like a "Danger - bridge out!" sign... that sucks if someone took it out without actually repairing the bridge.:angry:
Steve took it out to ride, then ate sht and got dirty. So then we put the danger danger will stick back in place. But I was trying to convince Steve to do it again but he wouldnt take the bait.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Originally posted by gtastro
Steve took it out to ride, then ate sht and got dirty. So then we put the danger danger will stick back in place. But I was trying to convince Steve to do it again but he wouldnt take the bait.
ahh - that hole was the perfect size to swallow up a tire....

hmmm... maybe the bait didn't work with Steve, but I do have a few homer-esque friends that would try it repeatedly.. unsuccessfully. :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
man woulda coulda shoulda, i wish i woulda went now. Got stood up by this girl then stood up by my own sister! I guess it just goes to show not riding when a Rat Pac shuttle is goin on, NEVER PAYS!

oh well i needed some rest.....:rolleyes: :p

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by Skookum
man woulda coulda shoulda, i wish i woulda went now. Got stood up by this girl then stood up by my own sister! I guess it just goes to show not riding when a Rat Pac shuttle is goin on, NEVER PAYS!

oh well i needed some rest.....:rolleyes: :p
[/QUOTE

I HEAR ¥A!

I dont know about the needing rest part. But man i want to go oh so bad!!!!! i still had fun at the forest but something new is always good for the inner ike.... (or) Will if you will.....:D i think those of us who are in the out skirts of Rat Pack should do it all in one...and all for mudd.... "Slick Rock" ~±~ whªt eve® heheh ok had a few.

i have a few others that want to go by the end of May.....so keep posting please...

Oh one last thing... i do recall reading a post in here about a pics this past time around.... heh what happand?:confused:

;) just a few

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
[I HEAR ¥A! ~hiccup~

I dont know about the needing rest part ~hiccup~. But man i want to go oh so bad!!!!! i still had ~hiccup~ had uhhh eurrh uhm fun at the forest ~hiccup~ but something new is always good for the inner beer.... (or) Will if you will.....:D i think those of us who are in the out skirts of a Six Pack euurrh i mean Rat Pac ~hiccup~ should do it all in one...and all for mudd.... "Slick Rock" ~±~ whªt eve® heheh ok had a few.~hiccup~
i have a few others that want to go on a beer run or uhh go away penguin, you already stole my girlfriend, you bastard go away, by the power of Christ i rebuke you ~hiccup~.....so keep posting please...

Oh one last thing... i do recall reading a post in here about a pics this past time around.... heh what happand?:confused:

~hiccup~

;) just a few
[/B]
;) :monkey: