Quantcast

Ravens Trash Steelers 35-7 In One-Sided Season Opener

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
Yeah the black and gold were pretty bad today, no pass rush. Short underneath passes to the TE were killing the lb's. I was waiting on LT to go and do something but alas..Only bright spots for me, Mike Wallace and Harrisons fourth down stop on Rice.

They'll bounce back vs the Seattle next week, Ravens are still trash.

PS: Steelers dirty play? And then there was the BS commentary by Phil
Simms.

Last edited:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
yeah the steelers looked like a bunch of bitches yesterday. the shame is almost to much to deal with on a monday. if one more person comes into my office and says "what happen to your boys yesterday" I'm going to slap them

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
A garbage can catches a steak now and then.
I didn't see the game or even know the stats but I don't get how Ben gets such a bad rap when clearly he has been one of the BEST 3 QB's in the league for the last 7 years. The dude is tuff as nails, hard to bring down, and has a cannon. Just about any GM would trade there left nut for him.

Roethlisberger has been one of the most efficient passers in NFL history. He currently ranks 10th all-time in NFL passer rating (91.9), 5th in yards per attempt (8.02), and 13th in completion percentage (62.94%) among quarterbacks with a minimum of 1500 career attempts. He has the 4th highest career winning percentage (.697) as a starter in the regular season among quarterbacks with a minimum of 90 starts. Not two mention 2 SB rings which to some is the most important stat ( I disagree )

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I am pretty sure that the football season is over already for most people here in Pittsburgh. The Yinzers are taking this one hard.