Quantcast

Rays 13th 14th 15th

OB1

Monkey
Looks like its going down.:D Coming from Charlotte. If anyone else lives in NC, and wants to jump on board, lemme know. Got 3 in my ride now...one spot left.:thumb: In case you're wondering. It's gonna cost us each about 130 bucks for room/riding/gas. Food is your call of course. But breakfasts are free.:thumb: I've been wanting a Rays trip for awhile. Stoked!!

mtbman1127

Monkey
Mar 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
so far i know of crews from Aville, Brevard, and Cullowhee. IDK if you aville crew is the same as my aville crew but its going be a hell of a weekend!

OB1

Monkey
Few things are as good as you hope. Rays was better. Although if you arent into jumping, then you'll get bored of the "non jumping" features after a few hours. Luckily, i'm a jumper.:D As a governor once said...."I'll be back."

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Few things are as good as you hope. Rays was better. Although if you arent into jumping, then you'll get bored of the "non jumping" features after a few hours. Luckily, i'm a jumper.:D As a governor once said...."I'll be back."
so what was your total trip costs..gas,hotel split, admission, etc? trying to budget for our trip and i can't remember how much i spent last year.

OB1

Monkey
so what was your total trip costs..gas,hotel split, admission, etc? trying to budget for our trip and i can't remember how much i spent last year.
We also split our hotel with 4 guys. Hotel, gas, and admission was $140/ea. Add about 35 bucks for food/drinks to my cut. I'd say that was about average for the group. Except for Arron. Or should I say, the bottomless beer pit.