Quantcast

Ray's 2-17

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
OK... just a few pics that I processed last night....

I was up till 12:30 messing with photochop but I think you will like the results :twitch:

Justin having fun on the Jumpline!

LEE having fun... (you will see more pics of him when I get done processing them and they are sweet! )

follow the LEE-der

Elizabeth catchin air!:monkeydance:

Don having fun on the roxors

my new DJ ride aka "the white trash trailerpark" you can see the reason its called "white" but this bike was built up from all my leftover parts plus a few hence the "trash" and as you can tell, the frame is a white Transition "Trail Or Park" :twitch:

and a cool series of JW

Enjoy... more to come stay tuned!

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
I was there this weekend as well. I recognize at least that Surly SS. I have a couple videos of the Mongoose jump line and a couple of the Red Bull box that I will try to host later.

Me

On This:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I was there this weekend as well. I recognize at least that Surly SS. I have a couple videos of the Mongoose jump line and a couple of the Red Bull box that I will try to host later.

Me

On This:

unfortunately all I see of you are red X's cause Pbucket is blocked at work... But if you were the one on the platform with the VC, I remember seeing you.
that was my first ride on the TOP, and I was finally floating the hits and landing smooth on the tranny on almost every hit! WHat a RUSH!

J-mac

if you are thinking about heading down, just let me know! It is a blast!
:thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
now that I am home I can see your bike, and you! yeah man we talked for a while up on the xpert platform... Manhattanprjkt was the one riding the Gray Tonic Fab and I was on the TOP above! sweet DOB!:drool:

It was good to meet you! :thumb:

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
yeah man whats up!

funny we were chatting for a second up there...nice hit on that last floater into the berm...
Whats up? Wishing I were at Ray's riding right now. Haha

That picture actually came out better than I expected. I didn't run into the guy taking them (from Chicago FreeRide) until late Saturday when I was completely destroyed already. That was about all that I had energy for without crashing. Haha I wish I had some stills over the red bull box. All I have is a few videos. It was a good time for sure though. I love the crowd that place draws.

Summit

Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
here 'n there
Nice pics and vids fellas. I love the mongoose jump line. I completely ate sh!t once on that first little hit after the berm...just didn't get straightened out and full on OTB massive wreck in front of the crowd...good times :) Also still need to clear the RB table, that thing scares me a bit, just gotta commit though.