Quantcast

Ray's MTB indoor park (cleveland, OH)

J

JRB

Is it in the water up there??? Do you guys not read any threads before posting or creating a new thread???

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
Is it in the water up there??? Do you guys not read any threads before posting or creating a new thread???
If it doesn't look to be of any interest to me, then no, I don't read it. And normally I wouldn't have posted about it... but I'm bored to tears, so anything is worth a post today.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
If it doesn't look to be of any interest to me, then no, I don't read it. And normally I wouldn't have posted about it... but I'm bored to tears, so anything is worth a post today.
It does look like a cool place. There is a good deal about it in the DH forum. Just giving you and stosh crap.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
Just giving you and stosh crap.
You... giving out crap??? NOO WAAAAY!??!!!

Well, if most of the threads are in the DH forum, I don't feel so bad - I spend very, very little time over there.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jacksonpt said:
You... giving out crap??? NOO WAAAAY!??!!!

Well, if most of the threads are in the DH forum, I don't feel so bad - I spend very, very little time over there.

thats just so wrong being you are the "Extreme DHer"

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
no 20 inch wheels but the demo has a trials rider on a 20 inch wheels.....

looks dumb and the section where it says "bet you can't clear this first try.. " or whatever it says is stupid. i could probably do it backwards. i hate when people say that kind of crap.

i'm sure people will have fun though. i like riding a mountain bike to be outside in the woods.....