Quantcast

Ray's mtb park 12/28-29

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
anyone else going?

also there will be a lot of people from my area going.

is there anything else to do in the city and around there?
so far i've found nothing.
sorry but cleveland is boring.

someone tell me differently

thanks
Steve

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
definitely post up if you guys find anything fun, we're taking a large group up the 2nd weekend in Feb and we'll be looking for trouble to get into.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
After 3 times visiting Ray's, I have yet to find anyplace cool to tie one on. Hell, I haven't seen even ONE hot chick in Cleveland, other than the occasional hottie riding with here boyfriend in the bike park. But generally after a day of tearing it up at Ray's, I'm too tired to go get lit up anyway :dead:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
corey_dcstreet said:
definitely post up if you guys find anything fun, we're taking a large group up the 2nd weekend in Feb and we'll be looking for trouble to get into.
Rays is sick, and there is plenty to do in cleveland...I am always to beat to drink after riding there (and i usually just come back to pght), but I have a bunch of friends that are in school in Cleveland so i feel i can speak on the "fun" aspect. There are a bunch of bars down in the city (i believe it is west 6th street or something like that), its is one of the better night life spots in cleveland. Hit up this bar called "the dive bar", you have to walk down some steps to get in, but the place is sick...not sure what kind of places you like but i always had fun...

If you are at rays just ask Joe Prisel where to go for some nightlife, im sure he can shoot you the right direction.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Echo said:
After 3 times visiting Ray's, I have yet to find anyplace cool to tie one on. Hell, I haven't seen even ONE hot chick in Cleveland, other than the occasional hottie riding with here boyfriend in the bike park. But generally after a day of tearing it up at Ray's, I'm too tired to go get lit up anyway :dead:
yawnnn