Quantcast

Ray's on the 18th...

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
Me and one of my boys are going up to try out Ray's on Saturday the 18th... I was just wondering if anyone else is going to be up there that day. I was also wondering if any of you more experienced riders/jumpers would be willing to give some tips to some noobs if you were there... We are basically trail riders and we are trying to get some skills to hit the harder trails next year.

CLancy

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I might hit it up that day, im not really taht much of a jumper but i would like to ride with some fellow :monkey:s, if i dont make it that day, I will be there the 26th

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
no problem.... It will be me and one other guy, i will be on the black hardrock and unless I can convince him otherwise, he will probably be on his old-ass black and green trek antelope rigid! (might bring another bike just in case!)

CLancy

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Can;t make it the 18th but am there most every other weekend.... as a note some Pinkbike members are coming down in a bus that day from the Toronto area I think....

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Ill be there. Going to try to get there early and do some maintenance before we open the doors. I can give you some jumping tips. Ill be on a light blue sinister DNA with a rockshox Pike. Might have my staff shirt on.