Quantcast

Ray's :thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
well I met up with fellow monkey Clay, aka Skatetokil, from DC and we took a daytrip up to Ray's last weekend and had a blast! We met up with a crew I know from State College that ride a bunch in Pittsburgh including the Punk Bike Enduro every year.

anyway there were some DORC'ers/Thick bike (fellow Pittsburgh peeps) there and a few some of you will recognize from upstate NY. here is a pic or two to wet your whistle if any of you are planning to hit it up!

Justin from State College.

Clay aka (skatetokil) from DC about 2 minutes before he lunched his rear Der. Hanger :lol:

said hanger (not a good pic. but the thing was twisted all to hell) we mangaged to straighten it out though and kept on rid'n'

One of the Disgruntled Off Road Cyclist crew aka DORC'er Goin big...

Victor (owner of Trailblazers bikes) from upstate NY

all in all it was a great trip... if you wanna see more pics check em out...
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/brungeman/Bike/Rides 2008/Rays/?start=0[/quote]

MTBracer

Monkey
Nov 19, 2007
Massachusetts
One in New England would be awesome! Too bad it couldn't go into MA, someone would fall and hurt themselves and the place would be sued up the a$$. Thus, no more MTB park......

mistaare

Chimp
Dec 22, 2005
brungeman,,,

this the 'dork'! ha. thanks for taken some pics, its a rare treat to actually see what a DORK i am. that place RULE's.

thanks again.

mistaare

Chimp
Dec 22, 2005
:cheers: brungeman,,,

this the 'dork'! ha. thanks for taken some pics, its a rare treat to actually see what a DORK i am. that place RULE's.

thanks again.

:blah::blah:

mistaare

Chimp
Dec 22, 2005
well, this is getting off topic. oh well. didnt make it sat. had to work around the house (you know anyone looking for a 1bdrm apt close to some DJ's?) :-)

did you guys get to dig at all this weekend?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
well, this is getting off topic. oh well. didnt make it sat. had to work around the house (you know anyone looking for a 1bdrm apt close to some DJ's?) :-)

did you guys get to dig at all this weekend?
we didn't go to Ray's cause we was diggin' :thumb: shoot me your e'mail and I will forward some pics to ya of the "small" set we are working on now as an additional place to ride!

I will shoot you my email and phone numbers to get in touch!