Quantcast

Rays?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
maybe! I couldn't go this weekend due to St. Pats party on Saturday, and family obligations on Sunday! so I am looking to get up there at some point! When are you thinking?

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
I'll be on a grey p2 with atomlab wheels are bright orange handle bars. I'm actually visiting some relatives in erie PA on friday, and I'll be at rays on sat morning. I'll then be in the burgh on sunday to grab some primantis and check out a school.

ninja edit:

The guy on the left.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I'll be on a grey p2 with atomlab wheels are bright orange handle bars. I'm actually visiting some relatives in erie PA on friday, and I'll be at rays on sat morning. I'll then be in the burgh on sunday to grab some primantis and check out a school.

ninja edit:

The guy on the left.
what school you checkin out?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good school, spensive though! :twitch: Bek has her Masters from Duquesne! Yes our student loans will be a kick in the nuts for quite some time!

I only live about 7 minutes from Duquesne!

you end up coming to the Burgh for schoo, you can ride with our crew!

dan wask

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2006
B-More Maryland
To my own and my parents shock I got a pretty substantial scholorship to be in their journalism program, so thats taking a fair chunk out of the cost.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
To my own and my parents shock I got a pretty substantial scholorship to be in their journalism program, so thats taking a fair chunk out of the cost.
That is fantastic! What part of B-Mo are you from?

I just watched the news and they are calling for 3-5" of snow Fri into Sat...:disgust1: I may not be going up if that happens. I am still looking for someone to split gas with as well!

Leethal, are you from Pittsburgh?