Quantcast

!> Raze the lord day <!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Stayed up later than I have in years going to the movies last night. Thankfully my body still wanted to get up early af. Will be a day of coffee.

Kind of cold out. Will probably ride to no where in my basement at some point. Bigger kiddo is having a friend over.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello new friends!

Likely another lazy day, though I may try to ride some bikes. little guy is sick. Big gal is sleepin. Nothing serious on the agenda.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up at 2 am to comfort child after bad dream, then up again just before 3 to tend to dog's needs. Consequently I didn't get back to sleep until on, 330 and slept in.

Now I'm mucking around doing not much, trying to embrace the idea that not every minute of every day needs to be filled with getting something done.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
:rant:

Fuck DST.
Being a night owl most of my life I am generally unfamiliar with what time the sun rises. So I googled sunset for North Georgia in mid April. Not until 7:00ish. Last year I started end of May and getting up with the birds around 6:00 was perfect. But looks like I will be setting my alarm in the beginning this year. If I want to make big miles then starting at 8:00 is too late. Goal is 10 miles before lunch.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finally got the new to me GG unpacked yesterday. Surprise dropper post and extra shock too. Need to decide which bars and stem to cannibalize from other bikes to put on. Also need to decide which cranks to use.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think my sweet middle child has abandoned me this morning in favor of drawing with her little sister instead of snuggling with me

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Another DST here...blagh
It's show weekend here so I've been at school for The Play That Goes Wrong and then tear apart everything. Got snow last night and it's not welcome either and hoping it doesn't delay our deck construction project (got some quotes coming in).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So this dude up the street does walking laps occasionally, it's the same loop as walkies only counterclockwise. He walks in the street very aggressively, but what's odd is his arm swing. Maybe it's a thing folks do and I've just never noticed. But he doesn't swing them at his sides opposite his step. He swings them front to back touching in the front. It looks weird every time I see it. Maybe it's me

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Morning Monkeys.

So this dude up the street does walking laps occasionally, it's the same loop as walkies only counterclockwise. He walks in the street very aggressively, but what's odd is his arm swing. Maybe it's a thing folks do and I've just never noticed. But he doesn't swing them at his sides opposite his step. He swings them front to back touching in the front. It looks weird every time I see it. Maybe it's me
Sounds like you better inform the other Karen’s in the HOA