Quantcast

RB Rampage bleeding out of riders?

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
It's Europe. Road bikes and ebikes only.
Yup, riding a road bike while chaperoning tandem road bikes. But my girlfriend is riding a road bike with me and we're on a cruise ship bouncing around Croatian islands so life could be worse.

Next week I'll be back on my Santa Cruzs and KTMs in Moab and hopefully Whole Enchilada will still be dry, so light at the end of the tunnel.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Hahaha same story every year.

Zink: okay guys, I'm going do several groundbreaking things on my run. I'm going to do a few firsts, I'm going to do some the trick on the biggest drop ever done. My line is going to be more exposed than anybody else's while I'm at it!
Judges: Wow that was awesome! Were gonna give you a solid second place. Some Canadian dude hit some slightly bigger than normal dirt jumps and did some shittier tricks than the people on hard tails and slope bikes are doing!
Zink: for fucks sake, seriously?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I liked Zink's run more, but wouldn't have been upset if Bizet beat him. They were close, and Bizet's run was on the same level of bonkers and Zink's. Sorge's was boring "same ole same ole." Bizet 100% should been in the top 3.

If Semenuk finishes his run in round 2 I wouldn't be surprised if he takes it. That was a hell of a run.