Quantcast

Read Me!!!!

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
binary visions said:
Bull. You knew when finals were.

You had all semester to learn what you learned and study what you learned.

Wow...do you really expect any high school student with any kind of social life to do this. Everyone I know, including me crams all their studying into the night before the exam.

Let me guess.

"I had a social life in high school and I was studious all semester, and aced every one of my exams"

I had finals this week too, I studied for some, blew some off, I knew most of it or learned the hour before class.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
T-Pirate said:
Wow...do you really expect any high school student with any kind of social life to do this. Everyone I know, including me crams all their studying into the night before the exam.

Let me guess.

"I had a social life in high school and I was studious all semester, and aced every one of my exams"

I had finals this week too, I studied for some, blew some off, I knew most of it or learned the hour before class.
Oh, cry me a frickin' river. If you choose to do that, fine - that's what I did too. But don't come whining that you only had two days to do it. You know the consequences of not studying, so suck it up, be a man, and accept it.

People don't seem to want to accept the consequences of their actions.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
:rolleyes: I have such high hopes for America...............

-S.S.-
"But.. but.. school gives us all of this damn work that interferes with my socializing!"

Christ almighty.. I almost can't believe I read that.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Dont Worry... I have the worst grammar on the board probley... I always get made fun of for it. But I am trying to get better and maybe my jew crew name will change. But lucky for me my school is cool and I don't have finals untill the end of the school year which is weired but cool because it is easy untill may!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
Oh, cry me a frickin' river. If you choose to do that, fine - that's what I did too. But don't come whining that you only had two days to do it. You know the consequences of not studying, so suck it up, be a man, and accept it.

People don't seem to want to accept the consequences of their actions.
:stupid:
Plain and simple. You know when finals are. You knew when to study.

In life you NEED to be able to communicate effectively. Where I work there are many "low level" workers (Janitors, data entry clerks, medical assistants) and many "high level workers" (Docs, RN's Execs, etc.), Guess which group can communicate better? Coincidence? I don't think so.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
T-Pirate said:

Let me guess.

I ain't complaining about it, but seriously, who actually studies for a final any longer than the weekend before finals week? I certainly don't... like my boy TP I cram the night before, works fine for me. And, look, I can type well
:thumb:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm in my Senior year of HS. It's lovely, practically a party every day. I don't have a first period, so I get to sleep in until 9 every day. Only 4 classes, of which AP European History is my most difficult (Which is fairly pathetic...). My GPA no longer matters, as I've been accepted to the colleges I'm planning on going to (And even if they want a mid-year report or something, it can slide more than half a point before anything happens), and I can basically decide when I want to go to class and when not to go to class. Last Friday I ditched my last class for sexual gratification. Life is good. :thumb:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
US - THE richest country
US - (One of) the MOST pathetic pre-university edu. system.

Check this out: (look at some of the other figures & charts)

World Rankings

Per this survey, the US is below Latvia, just above the Russian Federation (at least in math literacy). Kinda scary don't you think?