Quantcast

Ready for battle!

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
Looks pretty darn good i'd have to give it a 9/10. The stem is tho only downfall i can see is the stem but i am sure you will put up a good fight.:thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Yeah the stem's a little long but I built it with parts I already have as much as possible... hopefully 100mm can get the job done :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
NineFingers said:
I didn't know anybody from the area(OH) frequent's RM, I thought most of these riders are from the westcoast...

There are a ton of eastcoast riders here too..............

chicodude01 said:
There are a ton of eastcoast riders here too..............
Great!!! I've found some links, and some peeps, but I'm curious if anyone knows some good spots to ride downhill??? I know I don't have endless whistler runs just up the road or the NS anymore, but some sort of hill, with single track, that maybe has some fun drops on it would be nice... I've heard of people heading to PA from here, but where? I also know they go to Mohican and Snow Shoe but that's quiet the drive from Cleveland... I'm not much into urban riding, or road, some xc is ok but I need to feed my adrenaline withdrawls, please enlighten an eastcoast returnee who's having westcoast withdrawls... :p

J

JRB

Echo said:
Yeah the stem's a little long but I built it with parts I already have as much as possible... hopefully 100mm can get the job done :p
What's funny is I was wishing I had that on the single speed the other day. :o:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
We probably have a spare stem or 2 if you want us to bring them along. I'll be double checking the rig and packing tonight :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dude, silver stem and a black seatpost. That is like wearing brown shoes and a black belt, a mullet without a moustache :eek:

J/K Tear it up at Ray's.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
Dude, silver stem and a black seatpost. That is like wearing brown shoes and a black belt, a mullet without a moustache :eek:

J/K Tear it up at Ray's.
Dude that bike's a total fashion nightmare, it's got the seat from my old road bike, cranks and pedals from my DH bike, and everything else from my singlespeed. The only way it could be worse is if it had those green tires that Sq-earl was running at Old Pueblo - hey, that gives me an idea :devil:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Squid said:
It used to be, but i upgraded! :devil: (Ignore the ridiculous seat height, it'll get lowered for Rays...)

rays_mtn_bike.weapon++;

Oh the humiliation of showing up at Ray's on a secondhand Jackalope rig! :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Squid said:
It used to be, but i upgraded! :devil: (Ignore the ridiculous seat height, it'll get lowered for Rays...)

rays_mtn_bike.weapon++;

Congrats dude :thumb: Now go have some fun on that bad boy......jdcamb