Quantcast

Ready for park season: BMX bike check

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Got a few new parts, and dropped some weight. Also have pegs going on tomorrow, gonna ride some trails one last day today.

22.1 lbs with brakes, specs on request.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Got a few new parts, and dropped some weight. Also have pegs going on tomorrow, gonna ride some trails one last day today.

22.1 lbs with brakes, specs on request.
nice ridecycle.
but is specs on request similar to references on request that people used to write at the end of a resume?
thats actually considered unprofessional nowday.... you either give them or you do not.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^LOL

Pretty clean rig and damn light. You say ready for park season, I take it you're talking indoor season

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Yea, I live in st. louis, so its gonna get really cold and wet here pretty soon, so no more dirt riding. All we will have for the next few months is indoor park riding.

specs:
Frame: Colony Bloody Oath 21.25"
Bars: Fit Sky-High 8.25"
Grips: ODI Longnecks
Stem: Fit DLR Stem
Fork: Odyssey Director CS2
Cranks: Eastern Pro
Bottom Bracket: Colony sealed MID
Headset: Colony by Cane Creek sealed
Tires: Demolition Momentum 2.2 F, 2.0 R
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted-PC Pedals
Chain: KMC 710SL custom
Chainring: Demolition F1 25T
Saddle: Shadow Conspiracy Penumbra Pivotal
Seatpost: WeThePeople 75mm pivotal
Front hub: Primo N4
Front rim: Primo Balance 7005
Rear hub: WeThePeople Supreme Cassette 9T
Rear rim: Alienation Delinquent
Spokes: Kink Double-butted with alloy nipples
Brakes: DiaTech Box-U with Odyssey clear pads
Brake Lever: Odyssey Mono-lever White
Brake Cable: Odyssey Linear Slic Cable

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Diggin the front wheel, brown rim/gold sidewall/black tread, having the same on the rear would have pulled it all together. Let us know how she rides!

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
I would have loved to get a matching set of wheels. But I build both of those at seperate times, just buying parts that my distributors had on closeout/sale at random times! Im glad you like the front, the rear was my favorite ;)

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
I would have loved to get a matching set of wheels. But I build both of those at seperate times, just buying parts that my distributors had on closeout/sale at random times! Im glad you like the front, the rear was my favorite ;)
:thumb:
Screw looks, good deals FTW!
My DJ bike has a black rear rim, and a camo front rim. $5 for the rear rim from someone on here, and $9 for the front on ebay when I bent the matching $5 front one. :D