Quantcast

Ready for the season

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I just finished getting the Cove ready for the ride season(Thanks to Dart) new wheels,tires, chainring and cog along w/ a backplate,new rotors,brakelines,and some BLING bar ends and Lock-ons, rebuilt fork.I also got new gloves and goggles

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
nice I dont even know if my dowhill bike still works. Im pretty sure the most of the components are pretty shot. The frame is perfect but Im kinda lookin for a new one

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Niccceee. I am sooo ready to ride. Once this weather warms up, Im going to the *shed*. And I bet you will be too.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
JapaneseZero- wow sorry to hear that hope you heal up quick.

G-spot- Looks good. I need to start getting my stuff out to see what I need. I think Im covered on the bike stuff, just ordered a flak jacket and need to get a new helmet.

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Nice looking upgrades, love the endcaps!! Now we just need some of the mountain snow to melt so we can get some shuttle runs in.

New upgrades to my bike include a new seatpost(thank goodness no more constant adjusting), new LX derailleur, new deraillleur cables and housing, and hopefully a new Manitou 6-way if we can get the right shock mounting hardware. New Rockgardn armor, new paint job on my helmet, and TLD shorts.

A little over a month until the PA race!