Quantcast

Ready to rock!

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I'm going to see Rise Against and Alkaline Trio play in Ventura tonite, and I'm super stoked! I just had to share with y'all.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dexterq20 said:
I'm going to see Rise Against and Alkaline Trio play in Ventura tonite, and I'm super stoked! I just had to share with y'all.

I could really care less about the AT, but I hate you for seeing rise against.

Douche-nozzle

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Oh damn! I just saw Alkaline Trio last Sat in San Diego. They rocked, but the bands that opened for them sucked balls. Rise Against would of been sooo sick to see with them.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Have fun Ben, bring earplugs. Ventura Theater's sound is hard on the ears, like jet engine in your living room loud. Unless they got a better sounds engineer than the last 4 shows I've seen there.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Zark said:
Have fun Ben, bring earplugs. Ventura Theater's sound is hard on the ears, like jet engine in your living room loud. Unless they got a better sounds engineer than the last 4 shows I've seen there.
Hmmm, I was there in November (to see Rise Against and Bad Religion :D) and it didn't seem abnormally loud.

Speaking of Rise Against, I just finished burning you some new CDs. :monkey:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
dexterq20 said:
Hmmm, I was there in November (to see Rise Against and Bad Religion :D) and it didn't seem abnormally loud.

Speaking of Rise Against, I just finished burning you some new CDs. :monkey:
Hmmm, maybe its the shows I go see :D

New CD's? Woohoo! :thumb:

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
When I saw Bad Religion there the loudness wasnt too bad. But a few years ago Yellowcard and No Use For A Name played, damn, my ears were ringing for days after that one.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The verdict is in: 'twas an awesome concert. Rise Against got the crowd going crazy, but it was Alkaline Trio's stage presence that really stole the show. They know how to entertain.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I F'ing hate you...

Not a huge fan of old rise against but some of the newer stuff is unreal, it has been blowing up my ipod as of late:

Like the angles
Torches
Bleed something i dunno

damnit i wanna go