Quantcast

Real Tragedy

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
After all the devastation which has hit America, a real tragedy has added to my misery:

Moss Said 'Devastated' by Drug Charges

Wed Sep 28, 1:24 PM ET

Kate Moss is "devastated" by allegations of cocaine use that have cost her several lucrative contracts, the supermodel's agent was quoted as saying Wednesday.

Sarah Doukas, head of the Storm modeling agency, said Moss was considering leaving Britain after the furor spawned by photos in the Daily Mirror tabloid that appeared to show her snorting cocaine.

"She loves England. But I'm sure she's feeling concerned about living here again," Doukas was quoted as saying by The Times newspaper.

Doukas said Moss, 31, was "gutted, absolutely devastated" by the tabloid's story.

"I read it over the phone to her and the avalanche started almost immediately," Doukas was quoted as saying.

Moss, 31, lost contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel in the wake of the drug claims.

Doukas, who helped launch Moss's career after she spotted her in New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport when Moss was 14, said the model was continuing with her career and would soon sign a contract to represent a luxury perfume brand.

"She loves modeling — and she needs to be busy," Doukas said.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
This is so lame. Everyone knows supermodels take coke, especially Kate Moss and especially in London. London is supermodel coke town. This has been going on for frickin' years. You can go into many many clubs in London and find literally hundreds of thousands of people taking coke and dropping E on any night of the week. I've been there and got the T-shirt. Hundreds of them will be celebrities to some degree or another. Suddenly Kate gets 'caught'. What a bunch of ****. I'd bet good money more people have seen Kate Moss do coke than have met Osama Bin Laden. She's pissed someone off, or done something, and now she is being punished for it.