Quantcast

Reality TV: Biggest Loser

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
That will be soooooo funny... Sorry but I LOVE to see really fat people struggle. You know what is even funnier when you see fat people with the handycap sign on there car. Since when is being fat a handicap. IMO they should have a special fat handicap spot waaaaaaaaay in the back of the lot. Then maybe if they walk a LITTLE... THEY WOULDN'T BE SO FAT!!!!! FATTY.........

J

JRB

Jozz said:
Biggest Losers would have to be the people watching those shows....
No kidding bro. I am thinking the $10 hollywood mvp thing is sounding more appealing.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
dhtahoe said:
That will be soooooo funny... Sorry but I LOVE to see really fat people struggle. You know what is even funnier when you see fat people with the handycap sign on there car. Since when is being fat a handicap. IMO they should have a special fat handicap spot waaaaaaaaay in the back of the lot. Then maybe if they walk a LITTLE... THEY WOULDN'T BE SO FAT!!!!! FATTY.........

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I so agree....

:thumb:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
On my way in to work this morning I heard something about this show on PAX tv :help:

Bamboozled into thinking they were going to join the cast of an outrageous reality show, ten unsuspecting chain smokers discover that the real task at hand is to quit smoking “cold turkey” while sequestered in a house for over three weeks. A series that is sure to have television viewers talking this fall, “Cold Turkey” reveals a new and positive side to reality, exploring the world of self-esteem and keeping one’s word.
um....yeah.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Jozz said:
Biggest Losers would have to be the people watching those shows....
That's the sad part - this stuff wouldn't be on T.V. if we, as a society, didn't want it - I guess it's a step up from the Coliseum days - but not much of one.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I think some of the sit coms are worse than the reality shows. I can't stand some of the shows my wife watches on friday night. "Hope and Faith" and "What I Like About You" are IMO worse than the reality shows. It gives me an excuse to play Simpsons Hit and Run though.