Quantcast

REALLY Bad KS Warranty Experience.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne

I've had BikeYoke Revive 160mm posts on both my bikes now for about three years. I've run them in ridiculous conditions and only recently rebuilt them. The only problem I had was with one early post where the head developed play where it meets the stanchion and the whole post was replaced under warranty no questions asked. Now the V2.0 is one piece so that can't occur, and they've made reliability upgrades to the most reliable post on the market. Plus, they're offering free updates to anyone with a V1.0 post.

Unfortunately, they aren't available for triple the price just because they have a wireless AXS actuator. Damn.
Not oil slick capatable?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I've had BikeYoke Revive 160mm posts on both my bikes now for about three years. I've run them in ridiculous conditions and only recently rebuilt them. The only problem I had was with one early post where the head developed play where it meets the stanchion and the whole post was replaced under warranty no questions asked. Now the V2.0 is one piece so that can't occur, and they've made reliability upgrades to the most reliable post on the market. Plus, they're offering free updates to anyone with a V1.0 post.

Unfortunately, they aren't available for triple the price just because they have a wireless AXS actuator. Damn.
how does the BY revive do in cold weather?

also, their lever looks extremely similar to the e13 TRS remote i have, which is a good thing.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
how does the BY revive do in cold weather?

also, their lever looks extremely similar to the e13 TRS remote i have, which is a good thing.
I've run the Revive thru the dead of winter (below 0 deg F), with no issues. Bringing in the bike from cold to warm - that first lever press is very firm. That's the only quirk I've encountered.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I've run the Revive thru the dead of winter (below 0 deg F), with no issues. Bringing in the bike from cold to warm - that first lever press is very firm. That's the only quirk I've encountered.
To avoid, they said to leave seatpost at least partially down, then when at room temp, release.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I'm loving the 185 Revive.
I also have an early fist gen Reverb that has never been serviced that finally went soft. I think I'm the only one on the planet that got the better part of 10 years service out of a reverb without issue. Hell I even ripped the line out of it on a crash one time. That one will probably get sent in for a full rebuild.

Maybe I'm just lucky with dropper posts - er damn, did I just jinx me-self?