Quantcast

Really lame b-day...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Okay, so the wife makes a semi big deal about my birthday, and comes through with some uber lame gifts. I have been very straight with her in the past, I am not easy to buy for. I would rather she simply didnt try and just get me a gift card to Jenson or where ever...
She did try, and the only thing that scored was a cd I already had but that got ripped off. She had to Ebay it for way more then it was worth. And she framed a small concert poster I bought on Ebay for $2...I had intended on simply tacking it up in the garage. I HATE FRAMED ****!
So now I sit and drink, posting this question. Do I tell her how lame the stuff was, being straight and true. Or do I feign enthusiasm for some lame stuff that I wont use and/or dont even want?
Am I an ungratefull ass?

I mean, she bought me a stupid artsy fartsy mtb poster with a lame ass saying on it. I almost left it out in the rain. She did put thought into it, which I appreciate, but as we used to say, she was all thrust, no vector...

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Haapy Birfday.

I R drink too, I don't have an answer for your question.

I'd just appreciate the company, birfdays are overrated anyway. All I know is with each passing birfday, my hair move further down my back, and further away from my eyebrows.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Wow what a bitch. She cares about you to want to get you something meangiful, while she knows that you want a Jenson Card, she wants you to know how much she cares. SHE LOVES YOU.

HOW DARE SHE. If i was you I would chain her in the kitchen. Start taking away time with the kids as punishment.
Someone is going to respond like that. I know it. It's also going to start an argument.

Oh wait, that happens in every thread.

If your looking for a fight, go elsewhere.
Joking, I love a good fight.

(Please avoid the words "STFU Adults are talking)

Thanks

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Now that I have drank more, my perspective has returned...
I am an ungrateful ass.
VB, you are spot on, she is a wonderful woman who puts up with all my ****...now I jsut need to talk her into letting me go see Partsy for a weekend.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Dude, it is not like she got you a bad sweater you have to wear to family reunions. Take her lame-o gifts and be happy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think this thread was a lame attempt to attract birthday wishes.

Happy birthday you ungrateful grumpy old turd.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
naaa i wouldn't tell her that the gifts were lame. it's the thought that counts or something like that. well you got drunk so it wasn't that bad of a b-day.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
ahhh...just keep all the presents....what is really worth is just the intention of given you something....she propably don't know better what to give to you...i got one at home exactly like that...like a prior post...birthday's are overrated anyways!...she might be short on the gifts,but she'll make it up to you some other way!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The best gifts a woman could ever give a man are oral and silence. Best part is they are both free! - Ralphie May

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Really? Are the gifts themselves so important? She obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the gifts.

Appreciate the fact that you have a wife who continues to go out of her way for you. Most wifes (and husbands) don't do that for each other these days.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
hey fart knocker

head up to the hills and dance to the sound of musik... you really are an ungrateful cvnt...

ps.. you and vb are the most vile bastids on the face of this earth

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
wait... he is already married!

married=none :bonk:

bahaha. hey man, best advice. suck it up. my birthday was horrible. got 2 presents from the girl, and none from anyone else. i.e. parents so, one thing you should keep in mind is that you'll prob have more good b-days than bad ones. so just take the bad with the good.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
hey fart knocker

head up to the hills and dance to the sound of musik... you really are an ungrateful cvnt...

ps.. you and vb are the most vile bastids on the face of this earth
Finished the Beam killer?
Might be time for the H&H at 11, make your neighbours hate you.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Finished the Beam killer?
Might be time for the H&H at 11, make your neighbours hate you.
i can t even look at that amp mate... it ll make these walls impode... i m stuck with the pignose... untill i get the tiny terror :)... orange, it s not just juice biatch,,,

RM credits, kiss my poodles kong stick