Quantcast

Reason #467 Why N8 sucks

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He also highjacked the thread talking about his bike. I would be more understanding if said bike was related to the story (As in "here is my wal-mart bike...)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Skookum said:
Trying to read a long post about Walmart getting sued it became too frustrating since the text rolls off the page...

Who stuck a picture on this thread screwing up the read i ask to myself.

Who else.:rolleyes: And it's a picture of his bike no less.....

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138044

Since Skooks is The RM God, I edited the post.

Sorry Great One.

:bowing:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Skookum said:
Trying to read a long post about Walmart getting sued it became too frustrating since the text rolls off the page...

Who stuck a picture on this thread screwing up the read i ask to myself.

Who else.:rolleyes: And it's a picture of his bike no less.....

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138044
Hey Skooks, the only reason N8's pic is to big is his Bike is a 29er, after all a 29er leaves a bigger footprint .

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i wonder if anyone has a 29 front end with a 24 rear..... Make it a singlespeed and you'd know the guy riding it was definately insane.

Ridemonkey god pleh.....:rolleyes:

Behold the mighty power and wrath of a Ridemonkey GOD!!!!#$)#(%)%(

i'm squishing your head!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
bluebug32 said:
I thought this was due to my crappy mac at work. I'm glad I have a new direction to point my finger at.

Jeebus... what screen resolution do you all use..? The one for the blind?

:p

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
maybe if we just limited N8 to say 5 posts a day or something....and only afew threads per week...ah the lounge would hold interesting information for once....though i like the idea of a 29er...DAMN YOU N8!!!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
N8 said:

it's easier to read columns of text when they aren't too wide. i keep my browser windows quite narrow even though my screen's resolution is fully up to par.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
allsk8sno said:
maybe if we just limited N8 to say 5 posts a day or something....and only afew threads per week...ah the lounge would hold interesting information for once....though i like the idea of a 29er...DAMN YOU N8!!!!!

Hey buddy... you can't get to the top of the heap in here with a mere 5 posts a day... :p

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:

I have plenty of resolution available on my screen, but beeing a small laptop I'd go blind trying to see everything set at max res.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
In all fairness I do miss the days when the individual post in a thread would stretch to accomodate large pictures.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
I have plenty of resolution available on my screen, but beeing a small laptop I'd go blind trying to see everything set at max res.

But it was some serious 29er goodness... you really can't get much better than that I don't think.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
But it was some serious 29er goodness... you really can't get much better than that I don't think.
I couldn't see it. It accelerated right off my screen.----------------->

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
allsk8sno said:
I would buy a green P for that!

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Tenchiro said:
In all fairness I do miss the days when the individual post in a thread would stretch to accomodate large pictures.
In almost every other VB3 forum I visit it is set up that way. Shouldn't be too hard for the admin over here to do.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
allsk8sno said:
Now that's what I would call a good resolution for 2006!!!

J

JRB

I'm glad you didn't try to post them all and lock the database down.