Quantcast

Rebuilding an Avy DHS

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
A buddy of mine just bought a used bike from a friend of ours with an Avy DHS on it. The bike was built up in 2003 and only has about a half dozen days of riding on it. It has sat in the garage since june of 2004. It does not feel like the rebound is working right. I helped build the bike up origanaly and remember the rebound being real slow. Now there does not seem to be much difference between full fast and full slow. I have heard that you can take the shock to a moto shop to have work done on it. Is this true? Can they revalve it also?
I think my buddy is about 30 pounds heavier than the guy that originaly bought the shock. Thanks for the help

Dennis

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I had heard it was kind of expensive to go through Craig if you where not the original owner of the shock.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
denjen said:
I had heard it was kind of expensive to go through Craig if you where not the original owner of the shock.
Craig is a great guy to deal with....Just give him a call...or shoot him an e-mail...

I guess next week might be out huh? Mike said he's down for a ride as well, once everything gets situated with my bike....

You and yours is invited Friday night. Sandy says about 8:00...Only requirement is you bring yourselves....:thumb: