Quantcast

Rebuilding some old trails...

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I've been helping my good bro Norcal Chad rebuild his trails lately. They have been out of comission for the last couple years due to lack of water. This year has brought us a ton of rain, so we are finally able to get a lot of $hit going again. This is gonna be a great year for trails in Gnarcal. Dig or die.

One of Norcals real trail bosses. This guy shreds the $hit out of any trail, and shovels like a champion.

Do work.

Young trail dog Cecil.

tjc

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
Wow, that's a very well built trail. Look's like it's well maintained. Our's are always getting trashed by little kid's who don't know what they are doing. And the city cleared out all of our's. That's why I ride street now. But yeah, that's amazing.

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
wow, pure dedication, nothing more to say...

love the dude's tatto on his fingers

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
Nothing like see the fresh faced youngsters out in full force with their shovels. I love the locals in R-town. They are some real down home folks.

Thats a vast improvement from the witch tits of old. Place looks fujkin fun!!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Nice! My younger brother live in SanFran and I've been needing to head out and visit him. Maybe I'll head out this summer w/ my USB in a hockey bag :D

Is that dog named after the late and great Factory Boss rider Cecil Johns?

That one big dude digging reminds me of a singer for a NY hardcore band from years ago: