Quantcast

Recieved this in the mail.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
i thought we weren't going to see you here any more, mr "i'll only be in the DH forum now that you're all asshats" or someshuchlikethat :D

kidding aside, nice rides

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
your ride is so hot you need to keep it next to a fire extinguisher??

and yeah, I thought you left the lounge???
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh X 2

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
Am I supposed to be looking at the bashring? Not sure what it is that's new on that bike, Rip. The ring, the cranks, the pedals...

:stupid: Yeah - I can't tell either.....it's not like we all memorize what is on your bike Rip. :rolleyes:

If you cracked your supercharger like you claim, then I'd be super duper careful with the Dwaugh one. Yikes! :eek:

Oh yeah and I've read on the mtbr.com single speed forum that if you can get your singulator to push the chain up instead of pulling it down that it'll be more effective.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Opeth said:
Was drunk and was pissed. The bash on the hardtail is temporary, can't ride for a few weeks with my shoulder..
You keep using that as your excuse, I think you have a problem.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
stosh said:
You keep using that as your excuse, I think you have a problem.
I decided to give up drinking afer Sunday's experience, no good has come from it at all. I'm not that far down the line, I actually rarely ever drink, just when I do drink after a bad day, I'll be mad.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
I Are Baboon said:
God dammit, I am going to shut off your forum access at 6:00 PM every day if you keep up with the angry drunken posting.
Who gets drunk and says to themself "Whoa... I ffeel like PPoossting on RM now mother ^&*$@#%&'r."

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
God dammit, I am going to shut off your forum access at 6:00 PM every day if you keep up with the angry drunken posting.
Have him install the RideMonkey USB Breathalyzer (v1.02) on his PC. He can log in after he passes.