Quantcast

Reconstructionists, Bush, and ID

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I just hope the various fundie groups attack each other first.

Leave me the phuck out of your religious war.

PS: Thanks to your avatar, I remembered the first episode of the new season has shown, yeah? Gonna look for the torrent.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Holy Crap. Sometimes I am amazed at the retardedness brought on by faith. These people really should be removed from polite society. Maybe you could send them to Afghanistan or something?

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
Changleen said:
Holy Crap. Sometimes I am amazed at the retardedness brought on by faith. These people really should be removed from polite society. Maybe you could send them to Afghanistan or something?
Taliban vs. Reconstructionist, deathmatch style!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Changleen said:
I don't think they'd agree. Being "god's chosen ones" as they seem to beleive seems to require they amass large amounts of wealth, impose their will on other people, and live in safe, clean and quite neighborhoods, largely to keep them from the people the oppressed or screwed over. The middle east is far to dangerous and dirty and poor a place for them to live in. Besides all the people there are so brown, there would be no one to join their country club or invite over for the weekend book burning.