Quantcast

Red Bull elevation vid.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Those berms are the most magnificant things I've seen in a long time. Very good job to whomever designed that course - looks like it was a great event.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Great vid Cru. I'm surprised Doyle didn't place w/ the footage I saw - that turndown transfer, smooth 360 variations, 720...

Corey Bohan's got the style plus the trick list. Was that him or Foster w/ the alley-oop 360?

Can't say I care for Nyquist's style that much but he can sure do some good stunts.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Elevation was amazing. I was lucky enought to watch it from the rider platform which I'll never forget. Rumored to be the final year at Whistler though....

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Great vid Cru. I'm surprised Doyle didn't place w/ the footage I saw - that turndown transfer, smooth 360 variations, 720...

Corey Bohan's got the style plus the trick list. Was that him or Foster w/ the alley-oop 360?

Can't say I care for Nyquist's style that much but he can sure do some good stunts.
Yeah, I'm suprised about Doyle, too. He probably missed something he wanted to do.

I think that was BF with that huge alley-oop 3 transfer.

Yeah, Bohan's got mad steez. I met and rode with him this past Saturday at the Stephen Murray benefit. He's a super nice guy.

I know what you mean about Nyquist. His style in general isn't all that great... but, he's got crazy tricks on lock. And some of his tricks are super steezy. Like his dumped suicide no handed 3s.... holy sheesh.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Like his dumped suicide no handed 3s.... holy sheesh.
yeah, that trick is real dope - definitely my favorite from him. The only thing is he seems like he's riding box jumps instead dirt - if that makes sense. But, I have to give him credit for riding with a busted wrist and he's been placing well at so many contest over the years.

BTW, how was the Stephen Murray Jam? Good to hear Bohan's a good guy in person. You'll have to get a write-up about it - pics would be sweet too, if you have 'em.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
BTW, how was the Stephen Murray Jam? Good to hear Bohan's a good guy in person. You'll have to get a write-up about it - pics would be sweet too, if you have 'em.
It was super cool. I read there were about 600 people throughout the day that showed up. Bohan, Dillewaard, Biz Jordan, Parslow, and TJ Ellis were some of the pros that were there. Robbie Morales was there, but I didn't see him riding. My friend Eric got a bunch of pics, but his camera wasn't working right, so I'm not sure how many good ones he got. We'll post 'em up if there are some. Here's a little write up about it on lat34. No action shots, but you can see me chillin in the background of one of the pics...

http://www.lat34.com/bmx/stephen_murray_benefit_3/

Apr 30, 2006
My friend Eric got a bunch of pics, but his camera wasn't working right, so I'm not sure how many good ones he got. We'll post 'em up if there are some.
Here are some of the train pics. My flash wasn't working everytime, so I am still going through some of those pictures.

It was an awesome day and Cru was definitely holding his own with some amazing jumpers out there.