Quantcast

RED BULL HARDLINE 2015

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its interesting, Dan is listed as a Red Bull athlete on their site. Has it always been that way? Some sort of family deal?

This looks pretty rad. Any clue if it will be recorded or live via Red Bull tv?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Its interesting, Dan is listed as a Red Bull athlete on their site. Has it always been that way? Some sort of family deal?

This looks pretty rad. Any clue if it will be recorded or live via Red Bull tv?
hasn't he always been a redbull athlete?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I hope they have ambulances and medical staff lined up and ready to be working overtime.

My balls shrank up and turned into dust they were so terrified of the idea of even walking that track.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy crap. The huge booter after the top forest had me literally say out loud "what in the fuck??".

Even Gee had what seemed a 2 or 3 butt clenching moments in that video.

That's insane.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
the ZIIIP of him bottoming out on the face of jumps, and the fact that he is notorious for running his suspension ultra stiff, make me think those jumps are pretty fucking nuts.

That's all.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
from the comment on Dans Instagram, it seems his crash was caused by his tire bottoming out (at 30psi) and folding over the rim on the take off of the hip - causing him to get all kinds of weird in the air and eventually overshooting the landing.

So, how quick can Schwalbe make a procore that adjusts between 40psi for steep take off G forces and 12psi for slick off camber corners? Seems to be a necessary addition for the track.

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
Kyle Jameson's cworx bike check he says that he runs 40psi for the fest series(on what i assume is just a regular tube setup). Maybe Dan should have consulted the Fest bros in the bong shed about this endeavor

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
lol, all that work for 8 people. maybe if they toned it back just a bit, more would have finished or attended.
Isn't the point to make it hard as fuck, and not try and be inclusive for everybody? Gee's helmet cam video alone got 780K viewers and it was uploaded two days ago. For probably fairly minimal cost and almost no advertising budget, seems like a pretty legit event.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Isn't the point to make it hard as fuck, and not try and be inclusive for everybody? I don't know, if they're going for views, it seems like given that there were 8 riders, they've got a fair amount of viewers all things considered.
yea it took some ballsy riding to ride that course. unlike that 10x DH race that was a joke, only got enough riders to fill one heat :rofl:

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Yea the trail looked fun, just parky, rather than "the hardest trail in the world."

And the race event itself was limp. Even less competition than women's DHI,