Quantcast

Red Bull Rampage 2011

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
Is it true that it is coming October 1-3. Heard about it slightly and was wondering if anyone has any events. Usually I watch it live and Pinkbike is Non Stop about it. I thought it always happened in July. My memory might be off. but when is it. 10-1/10-2/10-3?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I can't wait either. They're keeping on the down low this year just to keep spectator traffic down for cleaner footage. If you just drive into virgin at on the first of october and ask at the post office there will be directions. See ya there!

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
I can't wait either. They're keeping on the down low this year just to keep spectator traffic down for cleaner footage. If you just drive into virgin at on the first of october and ask at the post office there will be directions. See ya there!
Something like they did in '04, just a little more scaled down no? I can't wait to see the line Gee will throw up this year. I have a feeling.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
So what, is it happening or not? Can't tell if Kidwoo's comment is a joke or not. I hope it's on! :)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Kidwoo is just trying to lure everyone out there so he can gather them around the camp fire and show them his pie charts on proper knob placement on mountain bike tires. Its like a time share seminar except the only thing you have to buy is his ideas.

Last edited: