Quantcast

redbull - 5 bucks a case

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
korean style... taurine energy drink... 10 bottles - 5000 won... about 5 bucks... tastes the same, but non carbonated... got a couple of cases to take back... just don t mix it with soju :dead:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
sweet... do they have it with the blood of a hippy ???

where did you hear that valve ?

yeah...DONG-A... :)
When I first came here to japan one of my students gave me one of those energy drinks. I slugged it back and asked what was in it, he told me "turtle blood".:mumble: :rofl:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
When I first came here to japan one of my students gave me one of those energy drinks. I slugged it back and asked what was in it, he told me "turtle blood".:mumble: :rofl:
i wonder if this crap is similar... more than likely... still rocks... chuck a couple of turtles on the bbq... next to the whale steaks eh :)

on the place tomorrow mate... 11 hours of hell

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
customs official - 'anything to declare sir?'
me - 'just 20 bottles of korean dong juice'

:rofl: :rofl:
Ya just need a couple of cans of Pocari Sweat and a 1.8l jug of My Friend and you are all set mate.:thumb:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
Ya just need a couple of cans of Pocari Sweat and a 1.8l jug of My Friend and you are all set mate.:thumb:

hahahaa..my friend.... that stuff was satan in a bottle... i ve got 4 bottles of soju take back... just incase i need to make some enemies...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
hahahaa..my friend.... that stuff was satan in a bottle... i ve got 4 bottles of soju take back... just incase i need to make some enemies...
My Friend....1.8 litres at 25% alcohol for 15 bucks American. Alkies paradise here.
I think soju and shochu are the same stuff. Don't mind a bit of shochu every now and then but it is evil gear. They were scullin' it at this bar I went to the other night, I had one and just about chundered.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
My Friend....1.8 litres at 25% alcohol for 15 bucks American. Alkies paradise here.
I think soju and shochu are the same stuff. Don't mind a bit of shochu every now and then but it is evil gear. They were scullin' it at this bar I went to the other night, I had one and just about chundered.
that sh1t is the epitome of nannas stink water... 4 bottles (500mL each) of JINro soju today out in korea land for 4800 won...

CREASED

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Hilarious... I was walking down the street, slamming a Bacchaus D today and trying to estimate how many bottles of the stuff I have drank since moving to Korea two years ago. I came to the conclusion that the figure is somewhere between a ****load and a million. I also came to the conclusion that I am happy that it is so damn cheap. I drink a bottle a day to get me firing before Muay Thai practice.

I come home and there is a Bacchaus thread on the Monkey- too funny.

Best Soju/Bacchus recipe... One bottle soju (green standard size one- Charm is the best brand), one bottle Bacchaus, one bottle blue Powerade. Pour into a one liter watter bottle, shake and get ready to fly.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
heres a copy of the ingredients from the webpage :)

http://www.donga-pharm.com/

Taurine, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Vit. B3, Vit. B6, Inositol, Royal Jelly, Natural Fruit Essences, Natural Fruit flavors.

* Customized ingredients for individual market

'custom ingredients' ????????????????? THE BLOOD OF KIM JONG IL :redhot:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
partsbara said:
korean style... taurine energy drink... 10 bottles - 5000 won... about 5 bucks... tastes the same, but non carbonated... got a couple of cases to take back... just don t mix it with soju :dead:

yack, I tried some of that from the place down the street. Who would know that carbonation could make such a difference in taste. reminded me of cough medicine.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
DRB said:
The carbination covers up the dong flavor.
i just slammed one down this morning at 4.30am when i woke up... horray for jet lag...

didn t remember it being milky white ;)... :rofl: :rofl:

DONGA PHARMACY..

speaking of crazy korean, i saw a bus on the way to the airport in seoul airport yesterday...

'kum gang express tour'... seriuously... had a good laugh... think i saw BS on the bus actually...