Quantcast

Redbull Night Shift at Clemson Nov. 13

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
It's not a big deal. I really love taking pictures and need to get a taste of as often as I can. It's been about 5 or 6 years since I gave up taking pics of the American LeMans series (motorsport stuff). I miss it ALOT!

I'll post some more today.

RapidRob

Chimp
Aug 12, 2009
Bama
I'll also be posting pics later today, thanks or all who worked hard to make this happen. Had a great time, sorry for the guy who broke his collar bone...heal fast man !

killsdeer4fun

Monkey
Jan 25, 2009
Clemson, SC
Thanks for getting the pictures up, they look good. I was the guy with the orange and green lights wrapped around my bike for fun. Figured what the heck, its a night race so light it up.

This race was so much fun. Could not ask for a better time. I got 15th overall, wasn't expecting to get near the top or anything but I did pick up 14 seconds over my qualifying time. That was good enough for me.
Plus we all got some really kick ass jerseys.

I really hope to be able to do it again next year if I am still in school

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
this race was so much fun. Could not ask for a better time. I got 15th overall, wasn't expecting to get near the top or anything but i did pick up 14 seconds over my qualifying time. That was good enough for me.
Plus we all got some really kick ass jerseys.

I really hope to be able to do it again next year if i am still in school
you goin after dangerfield's record?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Interesting that there were TWO night time DH races in the same weekend on two different coasts. One out there, one here in SoCal.

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
Daytime Qualifying Times:

http://www.onthemarksports.com/2011/1113_qualify.pdf

Nighttime Finals Times:

http://www.onthemarksports.com/2011/1113_finals.pdf

I hate the event wasn't marketed very well and clear details weren't provided sooner, but it turned out to be a great race. They eventually opened registration up to all, not only collegiate riders due to lack of entries. The 2 minute intervals were pretty lame, but I can't complain for a free race with 4 timed runs with almost instant results via chip timing, jerseys to all who entered, and free lunch, dinner, bottled water, and of course, Red Bull. Thanks to all who came out to ride and race.

The date for the open race in the Spring will be set soon.