Quantcast

Redbull Stratos

What is going to happen to Felix when he jumps?

• Death

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Who cares

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Same as when he jumped from 18 miles

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • He will land in a pillow of bacon

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My father used to work for Joe Kittenger, the guy that jumped from almost as high back in the 60's. Dad actually liked Kittenger which is saying something, he hated everyone he ever had to work for.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Once he hits the sound barrier he will start to violently shake due to pockets of air that are sub-speed of sound and other pockets that are over. He will get shaken harder than a red-headed... Well, you know what I'm saying. No Bueno.

He will be unconscious... Didn't read the article, but does his chute deploy automatically? It better!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Once he hits the sound barrier he will start to violently shake due to pockets of air that are sub-speed of sound and other pockets that are over. He will get shaken harder than a red-headed... Well, you know what I'm saying. No Bueno.

He will be unconscious... Didn't read the article, but does his chute deploy automatically? It better!!
You should try to call them and let them know about this.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
oh, you mean AMBIENT.... right... almost forgot...

haha, I would have thought the "pilot" would be more "on it" than that...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
"My visor is fogging up.."

"Thats because you just dropped a huge steamer in your suit"

That was crazy. So whats next?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well that is half the point is it not? I would love to do something like this..... Well if it was affordable to actually do commercially..... Hell I would settle for a Halo jump.....

Adrenaline... Its a hell of a drug
Yeah because that Felix guy was just someone they pulled off the street. -BB- can be your Director of Science.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yeah because that Felix guy was just someone they pulled off the street. -BB- can be your Director of Science.
Never said I would ever be able to do this... I said if I could I probably would...... I know its not just any joe off the street

I absolutely understand the ebst I could ever hope to be allowed to do would be a Halo jump... even that I will probably never be allowed to do...

Last edited: