Quantcast

reddish knob body count

R

richcreek

remember to take lots of picts annd post them back here on RM

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Weird, we had a few inches of snow this morning in Waynesbrah, but about half way to work in c'ville it was just rain.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I was already planning more of an XC ride. Not sure if it will happen or not so it's up in the air, but honestly I want to get in some solid climbing as well next weekend.

I just don't think I'm a huge fan of shuttling. Seems like the DH sections are that much sweeter when they are a reward for a good long climb. :)

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
mud'n'sweat said:
Seems like the DH sections are that much sweeter when they are a reward for a good long climb. :)
I agree. I just like to cheat and get "rewarded" several times in one day.

Mike

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wood-dog said:
If you have a 40-something pound bike that you were riding around on then you would be all about shuttling, belieeeeve me!
:)
Okay, so your bike is at most 10 lbs heavier than mine. And I am a good 40 lbs heavier than you.

So what exactly is your excuse?:eviltongu ;)

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
mud'n'sweat said:
Okay, so your bike is at most 10 lbs heavier than mine. And I am a good 40 lbs heavier than you.

So what exactly is your excuse?:eviltongu ;)

ok, then how about this.... the front of my bike has almost 8 plush inches of travel and the rear has 8.5 inches of super-plush travel and match that with a 44 lb bike while trying to climb uphill for several miles.... you do the math Mr. Super Climber! :D

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wood-dog said:
ok, then how about this.... the front of my bike has almost 8 plush inches of travel and the rear has 8.5 inches of super-plush travel and match that with a 44 lb bike while trying to climb uphill for several miles.... you do the math Mr. Super Climber! :D
Plush is good! 8 plush in the front, 7 plush in the rear. Plush is good!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Ya damn pansey, I bet you also get dh_dirt_diva to baby powder your ass before you ride down the damn driveway!

:rofl: ;)