Quantcast

reddish Knob Roll call

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
BIRDMAN111 said:
woody, are you giving rides? if so can i get a ride from you?
He's only giving mustache rides to the first two people to make it to the bottom so you better be fast!

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
And to Ralphie, I heard that you are going to pass on this weekend and I think it is a very wise idea! Your humor and personality will be missed but there will be other rides.... the season is just starting :thumb:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
BIRDMAN111 said:
who is giving rides to reddish?
Depending on how many people come form richmond I may be able to pick you up.

How are we looking for shuttle trucks? I have a 4 door chevy colorado, but it has the short bed. I can fit 3 bikes without to much problem not sure if I can do more than that. If we have two trucks we can put people in my truck and bikes in the other.

One other thing. How many runs did you guys get in last time?

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I'm not going, maybe next time. I did get the shock off the new bike and am hoping to send it off today. I'll be riding poor farm on Sat. trying to get into some sort of shape to race XC in a month and not finish last.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
VT Mtbkr said:
I'm not going, maybe next time. I did get the shock off the new bike and am hoping to send it off today. I'll be riding poor farm on Sat. trying to get into some sort of shape to race XC in a month and not finish last.
That sucks. If you change your mind let me know, you can ride with me. You could always do a DH/XC ride with us.
Any word on how long the shock will take?

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Sorry, just too much going on this weekend and with having to borrow a shock it's just too much trouble, next time count me in.
Looks like about 1-1/2 weeks to get it back, taking it apart was easy, putting it back together I'm going to need some help from Dart.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Denjen, we got in 2 runs last time but I'm pretty sure that was only because I broke my seat and mud'n'sweat broke his der. on the second run. That and because we had to stop every 20 feet (not really but that's what is felt like) to climb over a log or through a pine tree...
This is of course if ya'll are doing the same trail we did right down from the parking lot on top. Have fun gents.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
wannabeabonedoc said:
Denjen, we got in 2 runs last time but I'm pretty sure that was only because I broke my seat and mud'n'sweat broke his der. on the second run. That and because we had to stop every 20 feet (not really but that's what is felt like) to climb over a log or through a pine tree...
This is of course if ya'll are doing the same trail we did right down from the parking lot on top. Have fun gents.
That and the fact the we stopped umpteen million times on our way for Woody to take a wiz. The man has the bladder of a 15 year old arthritis stricken muskrat.

ps- 15 year old arthritis stricken muskrats are notorious for peeing uncontrolably.

pps- he's hung like a 15 yr. old arthritis stricken muskrat too.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
VT Mtbkr said:
Sorry, just too much going on this weekend and with having to borrow a shock it's just too much trouble, next time count me in.
Looks like about 1-1/2 weeks to get it back, taking it apart was easy, putting it back together I'm going to need some help from Dart.
I dont think I live to far from you, if there is any thing I can do to help let me know

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Any idea on how many will be there?

1- wooddog
2- birdman?
3- metalMTB
4- mtbingdude
5- jaekormtb
6- tattooo
7- noname
8- denjen

Miss any one?
Woody so we are meeting at starbucks at 8 right

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
mud'n'sweat said:
That and the fact the we stopped umpteen million times on our way for Woody to take a wiz. The man has the bladder of a 15 year old arthritis stricken muskrat.

ps- 15 year old arthritis stricken muskrats are notorious for peeing uncontrolably.

pps- he's hung like a 15 yr. old arthritis stricken muskrat too.

Umpteen times to pee? Please... it was 47 times, believe me I know because I counted every time I had to stop and relieve my bladder.

Umteen times!!!! Man you really stretch the truth sometimes, Dude!

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
metalMTB said:
so what exit was it again? and then how do you get to reddish from the park and ride?
Brandon, contact mud'n'sweat for that info, and pass it on to us because he will not be going on this trip due to his work schedule. But we will meet you at the same spot around the same time ok?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Oh snap, I forgot to bring those directions to you today, sorry bro! I'll be out of town tommorow but back on friday.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
great! thanks alot for forgetting about me and the others who are counting on your directions for our trip this Saturday you a$$monkey!

Just pass 'em along when you get the chance, Brah!

Thanks