Quantcast

Redneck gardens

On a somehow related note, a woodchuck has taken up residence under our tool shed. It's proximal to the vegetable garden, so the chuck's not welcome. After coming home and changing this evening, I noticed all the cats sitting on the front porch watching the woodchuck, 100 feet or so away by the woodshed.

I drew the 659 and managed two shots. The cats scattered and I again demonstrated that I can't hit squat from 100 feet with an automatic pistol.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No Camaro.

No cinderblocks.

I thought that was a redneck garden.

Although in some parts of PA it is a status symbol.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
JBP,

is there one small spot the whislepig goes in and out from under the shed? if so you need to head to a sporting goods place that sells traps, and get one of these. that way you wont ricochet and shoot your eye out...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I call them impromptu gardens. Great for napping in. Get cheapo a 22cal rifle and sight it for your treeline. Quit fooling around.

R

richcreek

if there is a burro where he is hiding and only one hole just go get some m-88 (legal version of an m-80 :thumb: ) from a fireworks dealer and stick one in there and cover the hole, that should take care of it.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dude, drag your garden hose out there, and start pumping water in. That thing will come out soon enough. then UNLOAD! Seriously. It works.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdcamb said:
Did you used execute captured rats/mice/small animals in a ritualistic way as a small child? Was it exciting in a strange way you can't describe?
Actually yes.

I used to make little crosses and crucify lizards in my yard because one time this guy told me that lizard people killed jesus. I tortured and killed any small thing that came my way for a really long time. I have no idea why. Seriously.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
BurlyShirley said:
Actually yes.

I used to make little crosses and crucify lizards in my yard because one time this guy told me that lizard people killed jesus. I tortured and killed any small thing that came my way for a really long time. I have no idea why. Seriously.

They deserved to die!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BurlyShirley said:
Actually yes.

A common trait to most serial killers is a history of torturing animals as children.

For fun and games tell the lizard story then the above fact to people when stuck with each other like coworkers on business trips.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
kizzi77 said:
he also ran over a bunch of puppies...but denies it. I have a good witness!
I have notified the authorities in your area. They said they already know all about you and to mind my own business. They also told me to never call again. Weird??

Nothing since June, then arrive home Sunday, H spots another chuck emerging from under the shed. I freeze, carrying two armloads of stuff, and slowly slither down to the ground without the chuck getting too concerned.

Draw and aim, one shot, ploughs a furrow about an inch under the beast, probably sprays him with gravel pretty well...

No sightings since, no gnawed veggies...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
johnbryanpeters said:
Nothing since June, then arrive home Sunday, H spots another chuck emerging from under the shed. I freeze, carrying two armloads of stuff, and slowly slither down to the ground without the chuck getting too concerned.

Draw and aim, one shot, ploughs a furrow about an inch under the beast, probably sprays him with gravel pretty well...

No sightings since, no gnawed veggies...
I think they know now that Johnny means business.