Quantcast

Redneck Gas Station

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Two friends and I drove down to Arkansas for the Cass race this weekend, while on the way we stopped at a gas station in southern Missouri. Aint nothing like hard liquor, box of wine, shotgun shells, and cigars all in one aisle. And the second picture was of of sign taped to the gas pump. Then we got to fayetteville and saw this cool lifted van with bald mud tires, and a quality spraypaint job. Gotta love hicks, dang.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
.:_bustit_:. said:
You gotta be sh!ttin' me...That sign was really posted up? "Pre-pay if yer dark?" Wow...
I guess us white peeps still have our down falls within our race just like the black peeps have theirs.

Er....your kidding me right? You can see that it said "Prepay after dark" until some inbred chicken**** mother****er crossed out the after and wrote in "if" and "yer"

.:_bustit_:.

Chimp
Mar 16, 2005
US of A
chicodude01 said:
Er....your kidding me right? You can see that it said "Prepay after dark" until some inbred chicken**** mother****er crossed out the after and wrote in "if" and "yer"
Yes I see that, I'm refering to that person who wrote that...chico man.

J

JRB

hahaha - duck shells and cheap wine.

*uhm - not that there is no prejudice here in TX, but the most prejudiced peeps I know are from NY and IA.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stopped at a place in South Carolina that had a sign outside that read "Sammich Wif Selet $2.99". Not very southern considering Mack would have written something similar

There is also a gas station near one of my prime riding spots that sells beer and and a whole lot of firearms, not on the same shelp though.

Across the stree from work here is a building with a korean restaurand on one side and a Taxidermy shop next door. It is ran by a family, father does the taxidermy and the mother runs the restaurant. :blah:

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
"Beer, Bait, and Ammo" - Kevin Fowler

Well now early one day
I was a-on my way
to my favorite fishin hole
I's a thinking I could sure use
Another bottle of booze
My baits a-runnin a little low
yeah and a box of twelve gauge would be all the rage
when I'm all liquered up and I'm feeling good
Well just down the road there was a place called Bubba's
Man he's got the goods

*Chorus*
And the sign said beer bait and ammo
yeah they got everything in between
yeah they got a-anything any old
beer drinking hell raising bonafide redneck needs
they got your fishing hooks
got your dirty books
got your rebel flag on the wall
sign said beer bait and ammo
yeah you ask me they got it all

well now when a-I walked in
I can't a-even begin
to describe just what I smelt
Lord was it the catfish bait
or something bubba had ate
was it those pickeled eggs on the shelf

yeah with a toothless grin
he said boy step right on in
make yourself right at home
I said no no no thank you man
just a twelve pack of cans
and I'll be good to go

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
A store here in town (central Missouri) has a sign that says "Liqour, Guns and Ammo." Bonus question: what alt-country classic song makes reference to this place?

J

JRB

Stoney and Douglas - not saying that everyone is that way. Just stating that not everyone here is that way either. Just noting what I have seen.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I have some funny ones. Id post them but there too big any i dont have image resizer. They are from driving xc this summer.

Aparently in the west they have gas stations that are called "Kum and Go's" :thumb: