Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
also note the cankles.

...actually her legs are the same diameter as those boots.
wow:huh:
Yeah I see the boots swelling up at the ankles too.......I am jsut at a loss for words..... I mena did her mom really let her dress like that.....Wait, Maybe Mom wanted to make sure she DIDNT get laid!!!!!!

going to the prom by yourself is like saying "hi, ive never been laid and dont have any intention to get laid.....but its my decision"

hell my gay friends went to prom with someone

NICE!!!!!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Dude, even when I took a friend to my Sr. Prom I got a hand job before we even got to the prom. PSP, you know I love you like my retarded gay half inbred love child, but come one son, where's the mark of professionalism?

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I just gave PSP rep. I figured so much rep has been thrown around because of one of his threads that he deserved a piece of it.
HAH, Just kidding, that will be the day.

And how bad was the post that was deleted, compared to the rest of these?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Holy crap, her legs are as bigger around than mine.

Steve just made me throw up a bit
I remember one of those edu-documentaries on MTV about virginity, and a girl talked about how she lost hers listening to Motley Crue. She cringed when she told that story.

I get feeling this girl will feel the same way about prom.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Yeah I see the boots swelling up at the ankles too.......I am jsut at a loss for words..... I mena did her mom really let her dress like that.....Wait, Maybe Mom wanted to make sure she DIDNT get laid!!!!!!
Apparently her mom doesn't know he would f*#k a goat. Fat legs, bad boots and a Real Tree dress wouldn't stop him. Being ultra gay...well, that might ruin it. :think: