Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, nobody went alone to either of the proms I went to, so you would not have had a good time.

I went on mind altering substances wearing Chuck Taylors. It was an interesting 14 hours.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AngryMetalsmith again.

Somebody help me out here.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm just amused that none of them see the shotgun wedding in at least one of their futures... Oh the irony.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
going to the prom by yourself is like saying "hi, ive never been laid and dont have any intention to get laid.....but its my decision"

hell my gay friends went to prom with someone

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
going to the prom by yourself is like saying "hi, ive never been laid and dont have any intention to get laid.....but its my decision"

hell my gay friends went to prom with someone
When you love goats, you're neither here nor there I guess...

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Looks like y'all had fun...that's what counts. You're out having fun with chicks, guns and a deuce and 1/2...all our RM naysayers are having fun with a mouse and internet connection.:wave::rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Looks like y'all had fun...that's what counts. You're out having fun with chicks, guns and a deuce and 1/2...all our RM naysayers are having fun with a mouse and internet connection.:wave::rolleyes:
You obviously missed the part where he was without a chick. A crucial ingredient for a good time at prom when I was a kid.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I see chicks in the picture...whether or not he was with one doesn't matter, he was still hanging out with them. I also still see guns and big ass trucks....that is called having fun with your life. Unless, of course, your fun needs "crucial" ingredients and if you miss just one ingredient you won't have any fun...yeah, right..live it that way, way safer and no one will laugh at you.