Quantcast

Refugee Thread

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I am not Canuckian. But, TN would like me to assure you that all hailing from Canuckistan are nice and warm, inviting people who wouldn't hurt the hair on a fly. His igloo is rather toasty though. And, many an animal has been consumed over the spit.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Binary, et. al. I am wondering how to increase posts. It seems to me most people hang out in Lounge but I rarely see posts. I don't know, I guess I don't really give a **** it's just the single speed sub-forum is lacking and while there is usually a bunch of people online, there's not much interaction. My inebriated, marinated self would like some banter and feel kinda ridiculous "spamming" the board for my own amusement. AMUSE ME GOD DAMN IT! Great site though, and again, thanks for the warm welcome.

This post brought to you by the color Evan Green, The pronoun Budweiser, and the number All of them.

See you in four -five hours, cunts.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I was raised by wolves and am a feral child. I made a terrible cat; because wolves are canine. HOWHOWHOWWWWWW!!!!

I'm aware I'm talking to myself. It's a product of life.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Binary, et. al. I am wondering how to increase posts. It seems to me most people hang out in Lounge but I rarely see posts. I don't know, I guess I don't really give a **** it's just the single speed sub-forum is lacking and while there is usually a bunch of people online, there's not much interaction.
Well, some of our sub forums are not very active. The DH forum has, by far, the most traffic and discussion and tends to be the "default" forum for a lot of our members, meaning other forums get starved sometimes.

There are more eyeballs than posts, but starting discussion breeds more discussion so feel free to post away. If there were a formula for more active/posting members, believe me, I'd share. Maybe we should give away free beer?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Binary, et. al. I am wondering how to increase posts. It seems to me most people hang out in Lounge but I rarely see posts. I don't know, I guess I don't really give a **** it's just the single speed sub-forum is lacking and while there is usually a bunch of people online, there's not much interaction. My inebriated, marinated self would like some banter and feel kinda ridiculous "spamming" the board for my own amusement. AMUSE ME GOD DAMN IT! Great site though, and again, thanks for the warm welcome.

This post brought to you by the color Evan Green, The pronoun Budweiser, and the number All of them.

we don't talk about riding and we go to bed early [edit] this gets back to the fact that many of us work corporate/office jobs, or jobs that otherwise require us to be up early[/edit]. we mostly just point and laugh.

dh forum is the only one that really has any amount of round the clock postings due to the high number of international members there

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am not Canuckian. But, TN would like me to assure you that all hailing from Canuckistan are nice and warm, inviting people who wouldn't hurt the hair on a fly. His igloo is rather toasty though. And, many an animal has been consumed over the spit.
He clearly has not met MMike or DrunkenNinja then.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:weee::dance:

And your join date?
After yours, before theirs. Plus, you love me. Don't deny it.

As JK said... many of us get paid to surf teh :monkey: so just wait until regular business hours and things should ramp up nicely. And also occasionally when DirtyMike gets waste.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
johnk "for all we know he is drunken ninja... or at least one of his personalities."
^^
No, Monzie is a unique character who provides many a laugh, writes well, and when on a bender, lets it all hang out. He's one of empty beer's best, and when in NC I want to party, and join in on a beer pit ride.

Although, all RM noob's, many refugees are seasoned bikers, and forum rats. Thanks again for your allowing us this thread to entertain & toss the shiite.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
johnk "for all we know he is drunken ninja... or at least one of his personalities."
^^
No, Monzie is a unique character who provides many a laugh, writes well, and when on a bender, lets it all hang out. He's one of empty beer's best, and when in NC I want to party, and join in on a beer pit ride.

Although, all RM noob's, many refugees are seasoned bikers, and forum rats. Thanks again for your allowing us this thread to entertain & toss the shiite.
That is quite enough of the potty mouth.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
^ Hey Peach,
Just a friendly suggestion:
Soak a cotton ball in isopropyl alcohol to remove that putrid fungal growth from your navel - you really do reek!
And... if you do not appreciate the creative use of language*, please do not open this thread, as it's bound to offend a highly sensitive soul such as yourself.
(* shiite is a sect of the Muslim religion, and the sunni's are their mortal enemy.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
^^

Yeesh enough already. If we wanted you out of here you'd already be gone.

You're here you're queer we're over it.

:busted:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And the drunken ninja comment was in reference to a former member who was admittedly schizophrenic, and we suspected had multiple personality disorder as well.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Wait until I get drunk at work again, hell will seem welcoming. Mac 'n' cheese and OE's.

Insanity, sorry to hear about you being friend's with Moosey.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Speaking of dirtbags, my buddy is couch surfing for god knows how long. Last night our whiskey made us shave just the top of his head and my face. He shaved my face with his eyes closed, there's pictures.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Your neck zip is gnar. I like it. I have some befores I might be able to wrangle, the afters are classic. Not inherently bad, it's just my ugly mug might crash the server. I'll have to wait until I get home though.

JK, I wanna see these cadavers. The more gruesome, the better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
JK, I wanna see these cadavers. The more gruesome, the better.
I don't work in a morgue if that's what you're getting at. They're for medical device development purposes. Our license only allows for limbs, torsos, etc - ie pieces. We aren't allowed to have complete intact cadavers.