Quantcast

Refugee Thread

Slum Chemist

Chimp
Jan 11, 2013
East Coast
^
HA!

Congrats AZ. Monz you get any snow? It's going to be a heat wave here the next couple of days. Highs in the upper teens to low twenties with the wind chill hovering around ten. Can't wait. :mad:

TonesBones

Chimp
Jan 7, 2013
Sydney Australia
Tones loves watching girls pee.

since he's not here to tell you that (yet) i'll do him the favor.
LOL, and who doesnt, i couldnt be alone, what red blooded man doesnt like joining in and watching pretty girls do naughty things, surely somebody else shares my love for this, put your hand up if you dont find this very erotic?

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
I been posting mostly in the thread full of win, Nicole. Plus, I don't have a real life so I'm on here almost 24/7.

We got a little snow last night, nothing stuck, thankfully.

Crabjoe and Tone's I predict will be buddies.

Jan 15, 2013
LOL, this is what I get.

"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

That is awesome - really feel I accomplished something now!

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
lizard they probably just banned you for riding bikes
I could send them a message that you will only E bike in the future and are very sorry
You would be awesome in the did you know thread

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I have to go to my wife's Christmas party tonight
I don't like crowds so I'm crabby right now
I wish I could ride my fatbike instead
Its perfect out

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
I'm so close to the dog house I better go
I get ornery when I am off the bike and it has been a week because of the flu

Trail Ninja

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Vancouver Island
OK, made it to the Island. Did I miss anything?

I got myself a house, a bike and a car at least for a few months. I went out riding with the middle school bike club yesterday and got to see the devastation from the logging. Holy Crap!!!!

For the RM regulars who don't know me, I've spent the last 13 years or so building a system of trails for the local middle school mountain bike club on Vancouver Island. Between myself and one other person, we have built over 20 miles of easy to intermediate singletrack on a piece of land beside the school. The land belongs to a logging company and we were well aware that it would eventually be logged. We had their permission to build & ride there.

I moved away from Vancouver Island 2 years ago (a very long story) but recently I heard that logging was set to begin on the school trails so between that and a couple of other reasons (my kids) I decided to move back here at least for a while. I knew even though the logging company said they would be careful of the trails, there would be work required to make them rideable for the kids.

So I grabbed my stuff and headed west (from southern Ontario). When I got here 2 days ago I had $200 and my backpack full of everything I own. Since I've been here, I've been offered a house (all expenses paid) use of a car and use of a really nice Trek Fuel, until the end of March. I talked the bike guy down to a nice older Bontrager hardtail. The Fuel is more bike than I need.
2013-01-17 13.01.43.jpg

It's nice to be appreciated.

My kids were glad to see me too.
2013-01-18 15.43.54.jpg