Quantcast

Regional forums

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I want to complete the regional forums. I need recommendations for adding new forums and restructuring current forums so that all regions are included (including America Jr.)

Thanks.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Think think the PNW forum should remain. I know it isn't supposed to include BC but in the end we all ride the same trails fairly often.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Roasted said:
Think think the PNW forum should remain. I know it isn't supposed to include BC but in the end we all ride the same trails fairly often.
Aaaaahhhh we love you guys man.... *sniff* :love:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Yeah, don't break up the PNW forum, I ride pretty much all of Washington, some of OR, and some of B.C.. It would be a shame to break those up.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I have a weird idea.
It would be cool if each regional forum had like a buy/sell "sticky" thread where people could get rid of stuff they want to sell, but not ship.
For example, if someone wants to sell a big heavy bike rack that would not be worth shipping, they could just meet up with a local at a trailhead or something, and make the transaction. I think this could work well and would not be much trouble...well hopefully.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
I have a weird idea.
It would be cool if each regional forum had like a buy/sell "sticky" thread where people could get rid of stuff they want to sell, but not ship.
For example, if someone wants to sell a big heavy bike rack that would not be worth shipping, they could just meet up with a local at a trailhead or something, and make the transaction. I think this could work well and would not be much trouble...well hopefully.
The new classifieds allows you to browse by state.

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
hey....

im from TIJUANA (the happyest place on earth)

can i be considered as part of socal?

havent seen many tijuanese arround....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
How about an AUS/NZ forum? I know we have some Aussie/Kiwi members and lawd knows there is some great riding in those parts.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
SkaredShtles said:
Naw - there's that dude from Brianshead. Or somewhere 'round there. I think Colorado should annex Utah. :thumb: Imagine the Wasatch being our "Western Slope" :D

-S.S.-
Screw that...we have more mountains than you, biatch.

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Put Asheville, NC and surrounding area with New England, and put Texas, Southern California and Colorado together.

J

JRB

Ridemonkey said:
LOL that's pretty funny! I'm sure Colorado would love that!
We don't want to share with CO. How about TX and CT??? Mark and Babs seem to be the coolest kids. :think:

*edit is Rip from there too??? He could fit with the cool kids.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think I can coast all the way from CO to TX. Well, the border anyway. TX is flatter than my ex-girlfriend.

RM can combine TX with CO when Loco does a real climb.