Quantcast

Regional forums

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Jeremy R said:
I have a weird idea.
It would be cool if each regional forum had like a buy/sell "sticky" thread where people could get rid of stuff they want to sell, but not ship.
For example, if someone wants to sell a big heavy bike rack that would not be worth shipping, they could just meet up with a local at a trailhead or something, and make the transaction. I think this could work well and would not be much trouble...well hopefully.
Great idea! Too bad the PNW already did it... :eviltongu http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98897 . hehe..... but really it does make sense, its just harder to manage as the threads get long. Freak goes in and cleans the one we set up from time to time... not sure if he would want to manage all the regions B/S forums.....

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I'd vote for the Texas, Colorado, Cali connection. As long as you don't included Utah. :think:

-S.S.-
Maybe we could do a dummies forum for you, mack, and JMAC. :think:

*yeah - let's leave Utah out. They are snow snobs.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
loco said:
Maybe we could do a dummies forum for you, mack, and JMAC. :think:

*yeah - let's leave Utah out. They are snow snobs.
JMAC got banned.

And duuders...30 MORE INCHES IN THE MOUNTAINS TOMORROW!!!

wooglin

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
SC
Ridemonkey said:
LOL that's pretty funny! I'm sure Colorado would love that!
Isn't everyone in Colorado still from Texas or SoCal? That's how it used to be. Just go to Aspen or Vail and ask around.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
wooglin said:
Put Asheville, NC and surrounding area with New England, and put Texas, Southern California and Colorado together.
Forum Closed! hahah j/k we welcome all BUT if we could seperate Texas and Austin that would be great. also if socal includes SF they need to be in the Austin forum. freaking hippys.

J

JRB

The Toninator said:
Forum Closed! hahah j/k we welcome all BUT if we could seperate Texas and Austin that would be great. also if socal includes SF they need to be in the Austin forum. freaking hippys.
Uhm - the whole state is proud of Houston. :think:

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
The PNW forum works great the way it is, it's all the oregon, washington, and BC riders who are on here..... we all ride mostly the same trails (as mentioned before) and have similar views and interests.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
not gonna read the whole thread up to now but i'll weigh in for a Southwest forum. I've tried to get friends of mine in NM to post but they complain that there's no place for them...