Quantcast

Registration open at twenty4sports.com

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Online registration has begun at Twenty4sports.com! Register early, and save $50. Get those teams together :monkey:'s! See ya' in Dalton!! :)

Edit: Question: The one this I didn't see on the site, was how long the registration period is? Is it only open only for a period of time, open until all slots are filled, or open until the day of the event? I know the first question I'm going to get from teams members is, "when do you need the money by?"
Thanks for the :help: !

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey Team 4 :monkey:s, I will accept checks if you want to send them to me. Getting that discount would be nice. It'll save us each $10. :) I'll get the $ amount we each owe later today.

McGR, I am pretty sure registration closes one or two weeks prior to the event. Obviously if the race sells out, that's another story.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
Edit: Question: The one this I didn't see on the site, was how long the registration period is? Is it only open only for a period of time, open until all slots are filled, or open until the day of the event? I know the first question I'm going to get from teams members is, "when do you need the money by?"
Thanks for the :help: !

Hmmmm........I do know it didnt sell out / attendance was down last year

I can ask Shaun but I won't see him till Spring.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:
Hmmmm........I do know it didnt sell out / attendance was down last year

I can ask Shaun but I won't see him till Spring.
With their very high registration costs I doubt they will sell out. It is a great event and I'll be back but damn it is expensive.