Quantcast

Regrets Thursday

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The cat dragged itself inside this AM. It appears to have been in some sort of fight. I'll be making a trip to the vet here shortly.

Now I am supposed to set traps and catch the vile beast who did this to my poor kitteh.

I am impartial to this whole experience. I'm allergic to the little fur ball and wish it would just stay outside. She is nice enough though.

@gonefirefightin is that the house I visited you in?
That is indeed the one.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
we struggle with getting our kids to floss too, we had to resort to using floss picks.
Same. Because my left hand makes it annoying to use traditional floss. I found the waterpik a better option, but I'm lazy about using/cleaning it, particularly since mine stated malfunctioning. On the plus side, I've found not flossing but telling my dentist I floss has resulted in nearly identical visits and they make fewer comments about my needing to floss since i started flossing less and lying more.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Same. Because my left hand makes it annoying to use traditional floss. I found the waterpik a better option, but I'm lazy about using/cleaning it, particularly since mine stated malfunctioning. On the plus side, I've found not flossing but telling my dentist I floss has resulted in nearly identical visits and they make fewer comments about my needing to floss since i started flossing less and lying more.
wait, are you still talking about ass wiping here

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
She snacks non-stop - largely on fruit, goldfish, etc. That's the issue. We also need to do a better job with flossing. She's going to start sharing the Sonicare base with Haley.
I can't make myself floss. it's physically hard in the molars!

but floss picks. I will use those, yes. get some for the kids eh

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got a notice from a hospital that they had a data breach and my information was compromized. I have never been to said hospital, so I can only assume they got my data by stealing it from someone else.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is really really cool for someone with fetal alcohol syndrome.

It reminds me of when 1980s sitcoms attempted to leverage the popularity of hip hop and had old white men write rap songs performed by home schooled white kids. But sadly I think this is just the current state of the music industry.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Back at home after Gym / AM repeat hill-repeats from yesterday and, wore my bib short under jogging pants all day at work. Eating a whole loaf of Irish Soda Bread during a Netflix binge the night before - it really has earned a place.