Quantcast

Relocating to NorCal

I am planning to relocate from the southern Virginia area to Roseville soon. I was wondering if anyone had any advice about the riding around the area and what everyones impression of the Roseville area was, I have 2 children one in school so we are hoping to find a safe area with good schools.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
roseville is a great spot, you can ask JB here lives there as well, he is on here all the time. it is pretty cool since you have all the big city goods with sacramento but you are 30 minutes from premier shuttle country and good XC riding and then north star is about 45 minutes away with is a full chair lift resort in the summer with a great mt bike park. JB could tell you more about the schools since he has some larva of his own.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I am planning to relocate from the southern Virginia area to Roseville soon. I was wondering if anyone had any advice about the riding around the area and what everyones impression of the Roseville area was, I have 2 children one in school so we are hoping to find a safe area with good schools.
am I wrong... you haven't been posting in a while!?! good to see you around again! good luck with the move... other than that I have nothing to add here! :poster_oops: