Quantcast

Remember that girl from high school?

memnuts

Chimp
Mar 25, 2003
Wow, this thread has jarred loose some old memories. Like most people here I really only care to see maybe 7 people from my graduating class. Most of them being women. My ten year reunion was almost 5 years ago now. I totally missed it because I was on the second date with my soon to be fiance.

Most of the people from my class ran for the hills come graduation, one of the "joys" of living in an area where there was a lot of money. Funny thing is around any holiday I end up running into one person from my graduating class in the yuppy'rific town close to where I am looking to buy a house.

Thing is all the a-holes that lived in Hoboken are getting older and moving into that town because they want to live in the "country". I hope they discover something that gives people ass cancer of the mouth in the water of that town. Well jokes on them because soon people will realize that all those houses they have been trying to clean up on the bad side of town are the domain of violent hispanic gangs that don't give up easily

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
There was a girl that I had the hots for back in hs that I saw a couple years ago.

She was "the chick on the field" at the Sugar Bowl or something...I just happened to be watching some bowl games and boom....there she was.

"We now go down to the field and ***** ***** is standing by."

(inner voice: Wait...did he just say ***** *****??!!?? No....Omg...she went down hill fast...I guess that's what show business does....eeeep!!!)

Then my wife walks in as I'm staring at the tv in horror...she says "what's wrong?" I point and say, "Her!!" That took some 'splainin....

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Just occurred to me that a girl I used to car pool with in high school was a freaky little one.

She was kinda' geeky, and creeped me out one day so bad that I made my mom call her mom and tell her that the carpool thing just wasn't working out anymore.

We were driving home from school one day, and she asked me some very, VERY personal questions. I answered as best I could while feeling like pushing her out the window might be a good idea. Then she went into a 10 minute rant on how she went down on her boyfriend's brother while her boyfriend was in the other room, and how she bit him... BIT HIM... INTENTIONALLY... and made him bleed. I think that was about the end of that carpool situation right there.

It occurred to me years later that since she was substantially younger than me, that she was probably trying to impress me. And as I think back, she is probably one of those girls that only got hotter as things went on.

Funny... this stuff rarely crosses my mind since I got married almost 2 years ago.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I disagree...I had a chick stalk me for several months while I moved onto other women. She would cause a scene anytime she could...not fun.
Wrong approach. You always let stalker chic keep things on the down low, so that you can show her your passionate side on dark, romantic nights at remote picnic areas where no one can see you do the deed. She eventually gets obsessed about some other chump and takes her kinky on to him.

My story is about a drop dead gorgeous girl coming up to me, stating she was the younger sister of my best friend when I was about 9 or 10 years old. She said "You remember when you were mean to me and didn't let me play? You should have." and walked away.

Damn.
Two identical stories. Better endings. Keep in mind these are 1 week timeshare guests.

1. Girl in indoor pool is teasing me and some other random guys. She's maybe 15, I'm like 17 or something. I get annoyed and dismiss her saying "Come back when you get some pubes." She showed up at my work 2 summers later, has me called to the front in the middle of dinner to pull me to the side and whispers in my ear "I've got pubes now." Walks out smiling. Very fun week with her.
2. 2 cousins, 1 too young and skinny, one old enough and gorgeous. I ""date" older for 3 summers & scrawny hangs back. Summer 4 they disappear. Summer 5, scrawny is now a "model", legal and comes alone. Does all sorts of stuff to me...shock and awe.

When I left there and went to college, it was a MAJOR letdown.

So to all those groms out there in high school and college....get thee a job at a time share resort in the summer. Send checks and thank you cards to:

Chazz Reinhold :thumb:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Two identical stories. Better endings. Keep in mind these are 1 week timeshare guests.........

Chazz Reinhold :thumb:
When I turned 20 (almost 8 years ago) my buddy told me to get a job on a cruise ship. They pay you a little bit, take care of you, put you up in a decent room with food, and you get to travel the world and meet TONS of women. TONS.

Sometimes I wish I'd listened to him.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
When I turned 20 (almost 8 years ago) my buddy told me to get a job on a cruise ship. They pay you a little bit, take care of you, put you up in a decent room with food, and you get to travel the world and meet TONS of women. TONS.

They told me the same thing about the Navy. :confused:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

It's like you were there....:eek:
Sounds about right. Tons of angst filled teen girls stranded with you...and alcohol. The place was so remote, they allowed staff to use all the recreations and amenities when off duty. One summer, they made us leave property when off duty, no recreation. The guests and homeowners pitched a fit b/c their kids had nobody to play with.

Now that I think about it, cruise ship for the WHIN!!!!:thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Heh...just thought of another one.

So, I'm walking through town with my 2 year old and I recognize a girl that I went out with a couple times back in hs. She still looks crazy hot...but she definitely took one for the team in the husband department (not that I wanted to be that guy...ever...)....about 75 lbs. of beer gut, around 10 years older, and almost completely bald. Had to hand it to the guy...it's about as close to a Russian mailorder bride as you can come by around here...

talusslope

Chimp
Apr 6, 2007
sst, WA
senior year now, caught and lost my first love last month, to a guy who came from and went back to Alaska, right before she got to me. Good to know I'll have something to look forward to.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
senior year now, caught and lost my first love last month, to a guy who came from and went back to Alaska, right before she got to me. Good to know I'll have something to look forward to.
Chicks come and go man, you'll be fine. Plenty of fish in the sea and all that. It sucks for sure but you'll look back like everyone else in this thread, maybe wonder what if, have a good laugh, and be grateful for the amazing woman your with now.:thumb:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
You'll have the last laugh in ten years when she's gained 60lbs, has three kids, and is divorced :D

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I wouldn't want to see any of the sows that I went to school with, my parents are the only reason I go back to my home town.

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
With FaceBook in full swing, reunions aren't really all that necessary. Due to my fathers work at the time (not military) I ended going to four different high school's and my senior year was alright, pretty much a small town school in MA nothing too crazy going on. You had all your standard jock/Mustang guys, computer nerds, "mean girls" ect. I had a few real friends and a few teachers were into riding and one time when we had outdoor gym the teacher let me set up our wooden step up boxes and I did a little trials show for the class which was pretty sweet.
It's funny how some of the arrogant self absorbed people chilled out over the years and some stayed EXACTLY the same which is scary. I have no idea how they function with those same attitudes in the real world and still get by.