Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Looks like Frisch has extended the slim lead..

95% reporting
Adam Frisch
Democratic Party
50.4%
151,606 votes

Lauren Boebert
Republican Party
49.6%
149,405 votes
Eh, that's about the same lead he's had for a while... maybe even a little less? It's been hovering at 1.2% for a while, but the highest reporting stat I'd seen prior to this has been 93%. So maybe that's good?

I don't know that anyone saw Frisch doing as well as he is. Even if/when he loses, I think the odds were stacked against him from the get go. That district historically skews red, was recently redrawn to potentially skew even MORE red, Boebert is the incumbent, and I believe I read somewhere that he didn't have as many doll hairs she did for this campaign.

Lord willin' an' the creek don' rise, she gone.

Her and that other QAren from Georgia have no business governing. For so many reasons, but the one that takes it for me is just how fucking DUMB they are. And they're the worst kind of stupid: willfully and proudly stupid.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

A few of my favorites:
  • ...Boebert and her political slapstick.
  • ...more interested in grift than governance.
  • ...Boebert in a nutshell: dumb, wrong and unashamed...
  • ...she’s shit-posting and unable to perform kindergarten-level addition.
  • ...she’s shit-posting and using her time... to purposefully antagonize a significant section of her voters.
  • Ronald Reagan was no saint, but he would have despised today's GOP, who still call out his name during very boring sex.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Initiatives for lower income tax, free school meals and legal magic mushrooms all leading by slim margins.
I :cupidarrow: Colorado.
:stupid:

I can't tell you how happy my wife is about the school meals thing. We always wind up spending a not small amount of money loading her desk drawer with snacks for hungry 1st and 2nd graders whose parents are too deadbeat to feed their fucking kids every year. :(

Im also looking forward to further exploring growing more shrooms.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
can't test for 'em
you can but its $200-300 a pop
GFF is correct. There is a test, it's expensive, not part of a standard 5 or 7 panel drug screen and has to be done relatively quickly after consuming to even come up hot as all the compounds in mushrooms are processed and eliminated by the body with 48 hours typically.

Or so I've heard.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
GFF is correct. There is a test, it's expensive, not part of a standard 5 or 7 panel drug screen and has to be done relatively quickly after consuming to even come up hot as all the compounds in mushrooms are processed and eliminated by the body with 48 hours typically.

Or so I've heard.
psilocybin or psilocin are soon going to be a part of a 12-panel but only with labs that will use liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry and it still takes 2 positive hits from one sample. tests take 2-4 days depending on the provider.

And it is in the body for 3 days FYI

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Eh, that's about the same lead he's had for a while... maybe even a little less? It's been hovering at 1.2% for a while, but the highest reporting stat I'd seen prior to this has been 93%. So maybe that's good?

I don't know that anyone saw Frisch doing as well as he is. Even if/when he loses, I think the odds were stacked against him from the get go. That district historically skews red, was recently redrawn to potentially skew even MORE red, Boebert is the incumbent, and I believe I read somewhere that he didn't have as many doll hairs she did for this campaign.

Lord willin' an' the creek don' rise, she gone.

Her and that other QAren from Georgia have no business governing. For so many reasons, but the one that takes it for me is just how fucking DUMB they are. And they're the worst kind of stupid: willfully and proudly stupid.
It's a dead heat with 96% reporting per Politico...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It's a dead heat with 96% reporting per Politico...
Dead heat == less than 100 votes. Precincts left to report *I think* trend Democratic, but that's just based on a few things I've seent on the innernit. I think Pueblo has a pretty big drop of votes left to report, that could skew pretty blue.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A couple of companies I am invested in are changing that pretty quickly, especially after this election.
interesting. can't say terribly surprising tho.

They already introduced a THC breathalyzer to the market this year and are running field tests with the gov.
does it only work with smoking? what about vaporization and edibles?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
interesting. can't say terribly surprising tho.

does it only work with smoking? what about vaporization and edibles?
Any THC,

Samples in a solution undergo oxidation, a process that strips a molecule of hydrogen from THC and generates an electric current that can be measured. The strength of the current corresponds to how much THC is present in the sample: the stronger the electric current, the higher the concentration of THC molecules regardless of the method of ingestion.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Any THC,

Samples in a solution undergo oxidation, a process that strips a molecule of hydrogen from THC and generates an electric current that can be measured. The strength of the current corresponds to how much THC is present in the sample: the stronger the electric current, the higher the concentration of THC molecules regardless of the method of ingestion.
what's the duration for effectiveness of detection?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
If you haven't, you should...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
How the heck would I know?
I can tell you this, that guy had a food truck for years around here, he would blast death metal and make fried plantain & bean sandwiches, therefore I am I fan.