Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
can someone get me an irony reading on a right wing nutjob being terrified of soldiers with automatic weapons in combat gear?

"The FBI raided my home at 6 a.m. this morning, accusing me of committing a crime. And they raided the homes of my friends, mostly older women. I was terrified," Peters told Lindell TV on Tuesday, adding that authorities used a "battering ram" to destroy one of her friend's front doors.
Peters said the agents "took all of my electronics."
"Essentially, they were soldiers in combat gear. They were not men in suits with badges," she said. "They looked very much like they were in a combat zone — soldiers with automatic weapons and combat gear."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
can someone get me an irony reading on a right wing nutjob being terrified of soldiers with automatic weapons in combat gear?

"The FBI raided my home at 6 a.m. this morning, accusing me of committing a crime. And they raided the homes of my friends, mostly older women. I was terrified," Peters told Lindell TV on Tuesday, adding that authorities used a "battering ram" to destroy one of her friend's front doors.
Peters said the agents "took all of my electronics."
"Essentially, they were soldiers in combat gear. They were not men in suits with badges," she said. "They looked very much like they were in a combat zone — soldiers with automatic weapons and combat gear."
Irony died in 2016.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hold on, hold on.......aren't we talking about people that stock up on shit like that to keep themselves free, ready to hold off the tyranny of the federal gov't at any moment??

How did this happen?? She even had a rifle in her zoom meetings!!!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hold on, hold on.......aren't we talking about people that stock up on shit like that to keep themselves free, ready to hold off the tyranny of the federal gov't at any moment??

How did this happen?? She even had a rifle in her zoom meetings!!!!!
she was "in hiding" with the my pillow guy.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey @Nick you need a new Congressperson. May be time for a new career after all!

edit: Looks like I do too as we're in the same district on the new map...

Boeberts all around!

You get a Boebert!
YOU get a Boebert!

Everyone gets a Boebert!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hey @Nick you need a new Congressperson. May be time for a new career after all!

edit: Looks like I do too as we're in the same district on the new map...

Dammit. We're eastern plains now. Well, so much for having a congressperson who might listen...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I've been calling Salida "New Denver West" for quite some time, and now it appears that it is actually true.

Also, good fucking riddance Lamborn, GFY.