Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This shit keeps getting better.

Collusion around illegal funding from Ted Cruz.

Substantial food poisoning incident related to her restaurant.

Refusal to follow court orders

This woman's story keeps getting better and better... I truly feel safer knowing that she's part of Congress.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This woman's story keeps getting better and better... I truly feel safer knowing that she's part of Congress.
fAkE lAwS

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
this feels like a great opportunity to remind everyone that just around the corner from Ms BatShit Crazy's dirty-ass gunslingin' grill is the best damn polish food west of Chicago.
1606841776741.png

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Despite the report’s conclusions, Boebert refused to take full responsibility for the poisonings, disputing the number of people affected and implying that the real cause was the “level of filth that was on the grandstands at the fairgrounds,” including “fecal matter” that was “never tested.”
She blames it on literal bullshit. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have 'woo on the ignore list for his loco-nipples shenanigans. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hmmm... was one of the women Lauren? :think:

:homer:
The way I am reading the article, it sounds like she was there but with her future husband's party...

Jayson’s now-wife Lauren, currently the Republican Party candidate for House Representative in the 3rd Congressional District, was present during the bowling alley incident and was listed in the report as a victim under her maiden name, Lauren Opal Roberts, but only the two other female victims gave a statement to the officers. Lauren and two other men in the party besides Jayson were told to leave the bowling alley and not to return to the establishment any more.
She's listed as a "victim" but then also asked to leave and never return.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rumor has it she was tweeting Pelosi's location in the building during the occupation to the rioters per a piece in today's Raw Story
Not rumor. In this tweet (still visible today) she indicated that they were all locked in the House Chambers, and then she followed up with this tweet (also still online as of right now) that indicated the speaker was taken somewhere else. So, it's not giving the exact location of the Speaker of the House, but it is broadcasting where not to look.

IMO it's a little bit of a stretch to say she was "tweeting Pelosi's location in the building during the occupation to the rioters" but not a big stretch. Not even a medium stretch. Barely a stretch at all.

She had also tweeted "Today is 1776" early that same day, which really seems curious. I don't like to get too wrapped up in tin foil hat shit, but tweeting that out is really a bit too coincidental to me. Also of note, when speaking on the House floor, I believe she made a comment that she had "constituents outside the building right now" that she needed to represent.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I hope somebody doesn't firebomb her restaurant in Rifle.

because that would only leave the BEST DAMN POLISH FOOD IN COLORADO for folks passing thru!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The photo for this story looks to have been taken on the same day: same t-shirt, black hairband around left wrist, brass rail and stone building visible, blah blah blah. If it's the same day, it's from a Second Amendment rally on the steps of the Colorado Capitol on Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Watching late news, they said they she released a statement today blaming the Democrats, Madonna, Johnny Depp and Robert De Niro for the issues last week......NUTS!