Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Can they have their seat refused by the speaker in congress?
Probably, though I would assume there needs to be some sort of 'reason' past just a social media frenzy and some letters to the editor accusing her of sedition/treason/whatever. Like, sure... accuse her of that shit but also maybe there needs to be an active investigation? Fuck, I don't know. Was hoping the Fine People on Both Sides of Colorado® might be able to do something more direct, like recalling her ass.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Methinks Thou Doth Protest Too Much

Snowflake might need a safe space. :disgust:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Probably, though I would assume there needs to be some sort of 'reason' past just a social media frenzy and some letters to the editor accusing her of sedition/treason/whatever. Like, sure... accuse her of that shit but also maybe there needs to be an active investigation? Fuck, I don't know. Was hoping the Fine People on Both Sides of Colorado® might be able to do something more direct, like recalling her ass.
Speaking of which.

You know that civics test we make immigrants pass for citizenship? It's time we make congress and all presidential wannabes pass that test before being certified as candidates.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator