Quantcast

Remember that new crazy woman who "handles Colorado" District 3?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The OCD in me wants @stoney to change the district to 3 in the thread title, for accuracy. The rest of me is refraining from posting a few other "Q-Bert's doing what now?" articles. Basically, nothing really cray as of late... unless you count mocking a Parkland shooting survivor, complaining that LGBTQ+ people might just have a shot at some semblance equal civil rights, opposing legislation that would implement updates to voting laws (many of which are already in place in CO and could be argued helped her win her seat), tweeting awkward jokes involving indecent exposure, or basically just being a big fat dummy who recently got her GED and who thinks colleges are leftist training camps. So yeah...nothing really that cray. But boy howdy, she ain't done being an asshole yet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The OCD in me wants @stoney to change the district to 3 in the thread title, for accuracy. The rest of me is refraining from posting a few other "Q-Bert's doing what now?" articles. Basically, nothing really cray as of late... unless you count mocking a Parkland shooting survivor, complaining that LGBTQ+ people might just have a shot at some semblance equal civil rights, opposing legislation that would implement updates to voting laws (many of which are already in place in CO and could be argued helped her win her seat), tweeting awkward jokes involving indecent exposure, or basically just being a big fat dummy who recently got her GED and who thinks colleges are leftist training camps. So yeah...nothing really that cray. But boy howdy, she ain't done being an asshole yet.
I realized that a few months back. It's been bothering me too.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yep. Still an asshole.
I mean, Colorado has had its fair share of asshole politicians. Gardner is at the top of my list. Lambert sucks a million dicks as well. But while those others are assholes, this one is a crazy asshole with a weird gun fetish... which makes me not okay with brushing her nonsense off as just being an asshole politician. She's a fucking dangerous liability in my opinion.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yep. Still an asshole.
I mean, Colorado has had its fair share of asshole politicians. Gardner is at the top of my list. Lambert sucks a million dicks as well. But while those others are assholes, this one is a crazy asshole with a weird gun fetish... which makes me not okay with brushing her nonsense off as just being an asshole politician. She's a fucking dangerous liability in my opinion.
It's a feature...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yep. Still an asshole.
I wish she were in a circular firing squad with the Bundy Boys, the Boogaloo boys, the proud Boys, and maybe the Botulism Boys.
High noon, Rifle, Colorado

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I still can't decide

1) "Boebert": a bloody diarrhea, caused by severe food poisoning or passing sharp objects through one's digestive system

B) "Boeberted" : to exist as the product of genetic inbreeding, characterized by resting bitchface, blank stare, and an innate inability for original thought

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Is she wearing a tinfoil skirt?

There is a "abstinence only" education joke in here somewhere, but I can't make it work. :(
I never get that shit those far right gun-nuts try to push about there not being such a thing as an "assault rifle", as in a rifle that is designed to kill or maim human beings. Fuck, call it a military rifle if it really hurts your feelings. The entire premise of a shortened caliber non-WWI/II type weapon with high magazine capacity was for assaulting the enemy, IE sturmgewar. Assault weapon, weapon designed to maim or kill humans. Assault rifle, rifle designed to maim or kill humans.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I never get that shit those far right gun-nuts try to push about there not being such a thing as an "assault rifle", as in a rifle that is designed to kill or maim human beings. Fuck, call it a military rifle if it really hurts your feelings. The entire premise of a shortened caliber non-WWI/II type weapon with high magazine capacity was for assaulting the enemy, IE sturmgewar. Assault weapon, weapon designed to maim or kill humans. Assault rifle, rifle designed to maim or kill humans.
They argue semantics instead of trying to justify how their freedumz are more sacred than someone else's right to live (because they can't)